Collector 
 Today I got....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
digit
User

RE: Today I got....

on Saturday, August, 11, 2012 3:02 PM
I didn't know that (obviously). Thanks for letting me know.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

trekking95
User

on Sunday, August, 12, 2012 12:24 AM
digit Wrote:Not only those, but both Flynn light cycles are always $6 when I find them. I have grabbed quite a few of them and stored them up in the attic.

For some reason, I never find Clu's light cycle. Will end up having to overpay on Ebay, I guess
I have Clu's light cycle. I just sent you a PM! on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Chevron
User

on Monday, August, 13, 2012 10:24 AM
Poundstretcher have Tron Legacy stuff in.

Classic light cycle and one man light jet are £3.99 each.
4" figures are £1.99 each. They had Sam, Quorra, Jarvis, Clu, Rinzler and Black Guard.
Large deluxe figures are £2.99 each. They had all four.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

clu.exe
User

on Tuesday, August, 14, 2012 2:28 PM
Chevron Wrote:Poundstretcher have Tron Legacy stuff in.

Classic light cycle and one man light jet are £3.99 each.
4" figures are £1.99 each. They had Sam, Quorra, Jarvis, Clu, Rinzler and Black Guard.
Large deluxe figures are £2.99 each. They had all four.

wow amazing that they get new stuff NOW. wish i was therewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

EXODUS
User

on Tuesday, August, 14, 2012 2:56 PM
Hey, your right about the Proundstretcher thing!

I went in there today, and sure enough they had some Tron stuff in their too.They had some figures (both small and Deluxe), Flynn's Lightcycle, and a Lightjet!

I brought the Lightjet because it's the only thing (apart from Castor) that I haven't got yet.

And it only cost me 3.99!

(Don't know where I'm going to put it though...).

digit
User

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 5:34 PM
Good score at Ross, a Deluxe Light Runner for $5.99! It's in flawless shape.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

digit
User

on Friday, August, 17, 2012 4:15 PM
I got a pair of die cast vehicles MOC. I got Clu's sentry light cycle and the one man light jet.

If anyone has more MOC die cast's that they are looking to sell, I still need 5 more to complete the set.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

CastorGrid
User

on Friday, August, 17, 2012 4:21 PM
digit Wrote:I got a pair of die cast vehicles MOC. I got Clu's sentry light cycle and the one man light jet.

If anyone has more MOC die cast's that they are looking to sell, I still need 5 more to complete the set.

I have all the die cast set I can sell you...I even have the exclusive Comic Con release Sam Flynn light cycles...Let me know...

digit
User

on Friday, August, 17, 2012 4:38 PM
Weren't you the guy I contacted a while ago? You never got back to me.

At any rate, I still need the 3 man jet, the light runner, clu's light cycle, sam flynn light cycle, and Kevin Flynn's light cycle.

I will go $30 + shipping for those 5.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

CastorGrid
User

on Friday, August, 17, 2012 5:15 PM
I dont remember you...all I remember someone asking me is if I had a light runner with off road wheels or something like that....when I get home Ill get everything put together and send off my paypal info....

digit
User

on Sunday, August, 19, 2012 3:00 PM
More finds at BL and Ross. I got another Deluxe Light Runner, Kevin Flynn's light cycle, Deluxe Rinzler, and Deluxe Black Guard.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

digit
User

on Thursday, August, 23, 2012 1:13 PM
CastorGrid Wrote:I dont remember you...all I remember someone asking me is if I had a light runner with off road wheels or something like that....when I get home Ill get everything put together and send off my paypal info....

I'm still waiting for you to send your info. You have a habit of disappearing, LOL.

I picked up 3 more deluxe figures, and I opened them. They are pretty nice figures out of the package. You can get them in some pretty good poses. One thing that sux is that deluxe Sam can't hold his disc over his head with both hands :{ I couldn't open a Rinzler, I am 2 short right now. Hopefully, Ross will get a few more Rinzler's in.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, August, 26, 2012 6:30 AM
I brought my Castor figure to Star Wars Celebration and dropped it off at the AFA booth to have it boxed and graded. It will be a few weeks before I get it back.

digit
User

on Monday, August, 27, 2012 1:46 PM
The grand finale for my Spin Master collection. Sam's deluxe identity disc and Rinzler's too.

I don't know how I am going to resist the urge to open them up out of the package, but I can't wait till they arrive

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

Kal-El
User

on Tuesday, August, 28, 2012 4:05 PM
I received my Hot Toys Sam Flynn light cycle about a week or so from BBTS. I wish Hot Toys would have cont. the line with CLU, Quarra and Rinzler. I guess we're lucky we got the two. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

KingJ.exe
User

on Tuesday, August, 28, 2012 7:04 PM
I got a TRON: Legacy pin from my Aunt and Uncle when they went to Disneyland. I thought it looked cool when I went, but too expensive. I have awesome relatives.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

BanditTron
User

on Tuesday, September, 04, 2012 7:39 PM
Kal-El Wrote:I received my Hot Toys Sam Flynn light cycle about a week or so from BBTS. I wish Hot Toys would have cont. the line with CLU, Quarra and Rinzler. I guess we're lucky we got the two.

Pics when you get a chance! I wanted to get one so bad but had other things to purchase that superceded it.

CB2001
User

on Saturday, September, 15, 2012 11:51 PM
Today I got...

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, September, 16, 2012 11:01 AM
^

Very nice!!

CB2001
User

on Sunday, September, 16, 2012 11:15 AM
BanditTron Wrote:^

Very nice!!

Thanks. It was only .25 cents. The only drawback is that the battery comparment cover is missing, and the connector inside to connect the 9 volt battery is broken in half. But no worries, I'm sure I'm able to handle both of those issues.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Today I got....