Collector 
 Today I got....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
EXODUS
User

RE: Today I got....

on Monday, June, 11, 2012 11:53 AM
EXODUS Wrote:A while back (probely last year) I said I got a Lightcycle T-shirt online, which was just black with some Lightcyles on it.
Unfortunatly, that T-shirt is sadly beginning to show a lot of wear & tear in it now-the Lightcycle patterns are starting to get a bit faded and slightly cracked & creased.

(Mind you, I have worn it A LOT since I've had it though).

So intstead I ordered two tops off Amazon last night.

The first is just a simple black T-shirt with TRON written on it , in Legacy style font.

The other is a black hooded top, which has ENCOM written on the front in big white letters.
I always get tops & T-shirts in XL size, because I like them to be big and baggy!

They should be here next week.

They arrived today!

And they're really great. Really good quality.

Unfortunatly, the XL size I got turned out to be slightly bigger then I thought it would be, but I'm not complaning.

Also, the white writing on the front of them is the same style of stick-on has the Lightcycles on my other T-shirt, and I'm a bit worried of them ending up with the same level of wear has well.
That's why I'm going to be VERY CAREFUL wearing them, and wash them GENTLY in warm water by hand. :-/

clu.exe
User

on Tuesday, June, 12, 2012 11:10 AM
HooDooMan Wrote:
DevRevenge Wrote:Looks like the price went back up. Gotta act fast, dunno why Amazon pricing has been so fluid on this item but this is the second time (at least) it dropped below $100 and went back up above it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004443WQM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=AKR88PAWTQVN2
edit: Looks like this one isn't from Amazon, they took their own stock off or shipped it elsewhere. When I bought it it was from Amazon and they still had 999+ so I'm not sure what happened.

Hey everyone, just wanted to let yall know it's at $78.88 right now if you're interested in getting one...

and now theyre back at 112.50. i think theyre intentionally making this up and down craze so the low price would make us want it and when we do make up our minds to get it the price is up and we buy it anyway! Dont it it happen
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

jediknight0
User

on Friday, June, 15, 2012 6:14 AM
It's been a busy week for me, TRON-wise.

I finally got my Encom TRON arcade poster framed (seen here with a portion of my TRON collection @ work)

And yes... this week I entered the big league of collectors... a Castor figure!!!

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, June, 20, 2012 10:34 PM
Found a guy in my area who was selling a loose set of Tron Neca figures for $15.
They are all mint, and for figures with 5 joints and not much of a face they are very nice!
He did have the packages with the top of the plastic bubble cut off but no discs or staff. Anyone have any extra ones?

Oh yeah, in front of a light they look awesome!!! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 3:27 PM
Yesterday I ordered the last two Core figs to complete the set (minus Castor ) that were Kevin Flynn and Sentry.
Also ordered the Monster T3 headphones.

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 3:33 PM
jediknight0

Is that the Sam's room poster from the run on rpf? I have one too, gotta love it!!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

BanditTron
User

on Monday, June, 25, 2012 10:51 PM
Went to Big Lots and picked up the last Kevin Flynn lightcycle and the last Deluxe Sam Flynn. As far as I could tell they were the last two Tron: Legacy toys left in the store.

trekking95
User

on Monday, June, 25, 2012 11:37 PM
BanditTron Wrote:Went to Big Lots and picked up the last Kevin Flynn lightcycle and the last Deluxe Sam Flynn. As far as I could tell they were the last two Tron: Legacy toys left in the store.
I would say the last left in retail stores in North America. I have not seen anything for months!

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

clu.exe
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 9:31 AM
not sure if this should go to the today i got thread but i just opened my k.flynn disc which ive had for a very long time, and wow. it's beautiful. its pretty lighting up in the dark and maybe its the simplicity but white painted lines on white plastic just works so much for me. Its awesome. But the blue one is still my fave coz it's sam's, tron's, quorra's, and kevin's actually when they were all chasing after it.

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 8:42 PM
clu.exe Wrote:not sure if this should go to the today i got thread but i just opened my k.flynn disc which ive had for a very long time, and wow. it's beautiful. its pretty lighting up in the dark and maybe its the simplicity but white painted lines on white plastic just works so much for me. Its awesome. But the blue one is still my fave coz it's sam's, tron's, quorra's, and kevin's actually when they were all chasing after it.

I envy that you have your's opened. Mine, Im afraid, is staying in the packaging. Maybe one day down the grid I will get a loose one to repaint and add the soulinertia mod to.

As for what I got today, well my items came from Amazon that I ordered a few days ago:

CLU's Sentry and Kevin Flynn Core Figs

and the Monster T3 headphones

jediknight0
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 9:08 PM
BanditTron Wrote:jediknight0

Is that the Sam's room poster from the run on rpf? I have one too, gotta love it!!

Yes, that's the same poster. I really think it completes my collection...

DevRevenge
User

on Friday, June, 29, 2012 2:33 AM
I thought the Monster headphones were canceled?

Nice score, can you post some pics of them open please?

edit: Ok I didn't realize there were two different Tron headphone designs.

I finally got an iphone to go with my Tron Monster Ipod Dock, I will post some pics of the visualizer working or maybe a movie too to show it off. I haven't messed around with it too much yet, I was hoping that I could stream the music off my amazon cloud but as far as I can tell the visualizer only works with local music on the iphone so I had to load it up first.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

BanditTron
User

on Friday, June, 29, 2012 11:27 AM
Congrats on the iphone to use with your Monster Tron dock. I've had my dock since they came out and its been great. There is a problem with the function of the app sometimes as it crashes when you try to change certain alarm settings. Originally the app only had 1 visualizer mode with the lightning but then they added the hex rain.
You will definitely still enjoy that heck out of it. It is one of my favorite pieces and was my first real Tron collectible.

Not sure if they are easy to find anymore but PDP made some iphone4 cases for Tron Legacy. They are really nice, I have both of them and use them sparingly because I want them to last. They come with a screen protector that has the Tron "T" in the bottom right hand corner of the phone that just makes it completely Tron

DevRevenge
User

on Friday, June, 29, 2012 3:01 PM
man i had no idea those were limited to 100 pieces, i would have picked one up way before i even knew i would get an iphone

I've got every pdp tron controller released and almost bought that case several times but didn't.

By the time I got a phone it was gone. I tweeted pdp candance about it (she actually helped me complete my controller collection by sending me a red/orange 250 limited piece that i missed out on when i was broke) and she said they were all gone

I looked around on ebay but could not find any for sale, makes sense if there are only 100 out there.

I settled for this case

And yes, I agree, the tron ipod dock is very impressive. You don't need an iphone or ipod to use it either, so anyone curious should know that. It has an aux in available for any mp3 player, obviously the tron app/visualizer won't work in this mode. It also doesn't work with the remote with aux in devices. But the sound on the dock is pretty damn impressive, it will fill a room and while not a substitute for a real stereo system it's an unbelievable bedroom player/alarm and you can even use it as computer speakers with the right setup.

Kal-El
User

on Tuesday, July, 03, 2012 7:20 PM
Those 2 Tron I phone cases are sweet

BanditTron
User

on Tuesday, July, 03, 2012 8:21 PM
DevRevenge,
I like that lightcycle case! old school Tron on new school tech...seems fitting.

The PDP cases are really nice, they are low-profile snap on cases. The one thing that cannot be seen in photos is the hidden "black line" detailing. I never even noticed it until I had the phone covers a couple weeks and the sun light hit the cover a certain way.
With the "Circles" cover the black lines detail the lines for the rest of the disc design. On the "Lines" cover it details some elements from the Grid warrior suit like the hex print and molded areas.
One bad thing about the cases that I found was they are easily scratched and can end up looking pretty rough. The "Lines" i have I will only use when I go somewhere special like out to dinner or some other event and even then I will keep it stored inside of a microfiber sunglasses case to keep it from getting scratched. So far so good. The #005 case I have is staying in the packaging as a collectible.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

BanditTron
User

on Wednesday, July, 04, 2012 8:11 PM
I was in Baton Rouge, LA today and stopped in at another Big Lots. Found a Jarvis for $4 so I gave him a good home.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Danial92
User

on Monday, July, 09, 2012 5:39 AM
Today I got this.........Can't wait to play it....^^

BanditTron
User

on Monday, July, 09, 2012 10:38 PM
Danial92 Wrote:Today I got this.........Can't wait to play it....^^

^
Better late than never I always say! You are gonna love it! I have the PS3 version so I don't know if there are any differences but it was difficult for me to put the game down.

Today I received my Coaster sets made by member jediknight0, quality product!

EOLC in blue

Legacy disc in black taken with flash to show the detail

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

KingJ.exe
User

on Monday, July, 09, 2012 10:49 PM
Oh wow. I love those coasters. Is he still making them, and how much are they?

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Today I got....