TRON: Evolution 
 Tron Evolution Best Buy code.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Neon
User

on Thursday, December, 09, 2010 12:38 PM
I know im not the only one out there who is having problems with their best buy Best Buy pre-order codes. I have seen people talking about them on the xbox forums. in short, the codes just are not working. The code will allow you to play as Gibson and Sam Flynn as well as give you extra maps. does anyone out there know any info in the problem with the codes?

if ignorance is bliss than why are more people not happy?

jonwes
User

RE: Tron Evolution Best Buy code.

on Thursday, December, 09, 2010 3:53 PM
This is the only response I've seen - from an Xbox Ambassador on their forums:

"They had a problem server side, it's kind of tentative. If you take it back to the store you got it from they might give you a new code to try. If that doesn't work contact the developer directly using their information on the inside back page of your manual."

Which I find utterly ridiculous. I did contact Propoganda but got no response.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

Troy
User

on Thursday, December, 09, 2010 3:57 PM
Likewise have contacted Propaganda and received no reply... the XBox Support folks suggested taking it back as well to exchange out for another but worried that Best Buy will say no way since it's been opened...

Not really a big deal about the player skins, it's not having those maps that is bringing me down...order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Troy, He Fights for the Users
Still Playing with Toys - Comics, Movies, Pop Culture, Free Cake

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, December, 09, 2010 6:37 PM

The Sam Flynn skin code won't work until later in the month, but the maps were supposed to be available right away. It looks like either Disney changed their minds and lumped the maps in together with the Sam code, or they simply dropped the ball and have to fix things on their end.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Troy
User

on Thursday, December, 09, 2010 6:56 PM
Makes sense, I'd heard elsewhere that some folks had read that DLC wouldn't be available until next week some time. It's just interesting that your mileage may vary since some of the EB/Gamestop codes seem to work, while others don't - likewise with the Best Buy codes. I'm sure the fix is in process though...

Plus, I've noticed that there's nowhere for you to equip your character skin - maybe it's part of a bootstrap in the game that hasn't been unlocked yet either...

CorruptTrent01
User

on Thursday, December, 09, 2010 7:01 PM
Strangely enough; I THINK that the Sam Flynn add-on's releasing on December 14th, next TRON Tuesday, to state. It said that date when I downloaded Quorra (Gamestop's exclusive, mind you) and the two maps for the PS3. On the contrary, it's odd that the maps aren't up and at 'em yet, because everything else SHOULD be out. Especially since the Xbox and Playstation stuff sometimes release side-by-side.

Although I blame Playstation Plus for having that cursed Black Guard already...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

-+ A REVOLUTION IN THE SERVER, THE GRID CALLS... +-
-Also known as TheDarkOfNight - D and other abbreviations of said name on other websites (Skype included)-

jonwes
User

on Thursday, December, 09, 2010 10:06 PM
The Gibson code finally seems to be working on the Xbox.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

XDream
User

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 12:36 PM
anyone know if there's a Gibson code for PS3?

I got the Sam Flynn+maps one, but I'm a fan of Gibson's suit/hoddie design, so if anyone would wanna trade, let me know on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Troy
User

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 2:44 PM
My Gibson Best Buy code on XBL is up and running now too! Huzzah!

Looks like you have to change out your multiplayer skin in between matches on the game ready screen.

Way cool.

Anyone want to sell me a Quorra code that they aren't going to use? order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution