TRON: Evolution 
 TRON: Evolution Voice Actors

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
GameKraze
User

on Thursday, October, 21, 2010 9:38 AM
Here is a article I found, it mainly talks about the voice acting in the game.

"Joining Wilde and Boxleitner as voices in the TRON: Evolution video games will be Jensen Ackles (Gibson), James Frain, John Glover (Abraxas), Nolan North (Behemoth, Sentries and Blaze), Kari Wahlgren (Radia), Robin Atkin Downes (Kalev), Terrence A. Carson (Calchas), and Fred Tatasciore (Kevin Flynn, Clu and Bosh). Diane Michelle, Yuri Lowenthal, and Laura Bailey also provide voice audio for the game."

link to article:http://www.marketwatch.com/story/immersion-into-tron-evolution-video-game-grid-to-be-guided-by-tron-legacy-film-talent-2010-10-21?reflink=MW_news_stmp

I'm glad to see some great names on this list, Wilde, Boxleitner, Frain, and North. But a little upset that Jeff Bridges voice won't be showing up on the game. Oh well, Tatasciore has a really close voice to Jeff Bridges.

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

RE: TRON: Evolution Voice Actors

on Thursday, October, 21, 2010 11:33 AM
Robin Atkin Downes is better known as Medic from Team Fortress 2. The guy who plays Spy from TF2 also played the FCon CEO and I-No from Tron 2.0. lol

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

GameKraze
User

on Thursday, October, 21, 2010 1:00 PM
Mr. Sinistar Wrote:Robin Atkin Downes is better known as Medic from Team Fortress 2. The guy who plays Spy from TF2 also played the FCon CEO and I-No from Tron 2.0. lol

MEDIC! That is awesome. Nolan North is known for Uncharted series, and Assassin's Creed Series, and Fred Tatasciore is another one who has a list of incredible works up under him one including the voice of the Hulk. Look up, "Fred Tatasciore Hulk Smash" on youtube, I swear its so weird to see a older white guy scream HULK SMASH! and sound like a gaint green monster. lol.

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, October, 21, 2010 9:48 PM
kinda sad that jeff bridges won't be in the game but the voice cast still sounds aewesomewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, October, 21, 2010 9:55 PM
Nolan North is EVERYWHERE. o_O

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

IsoLine
User

on Thursday, October, 21, 2010 9:59 PM
John Glover!!!! Excellent. Granted I think he suffered as Lex Luthors daddy but this guy is a grade A actor. If anyone ever wanted to learn from a real actor, then you should find out when he teaches at Towson University and enroll. The man is a master!

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

HooDooMan
User

on Saturday, October, 23, 2010 8:46 AM
Here's a link I found that has a video clip about the voice actors in TRON: Evolution.

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=29281

Pretty cool stuff!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

CaptainCR
User

on Saturday, October, 23, 2010 2:32 PM
HooDooMan Wrote:Here's a link I found that has a video clip about the voice actors in TRON: Evolution.

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=29281

Pretty cool stuff!

i could've sworn i posted that on here? weird it's like the MCP is deleting my posts or something lol

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution