New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
TRON.dll
User

RE: Tron Evolution stuff

on Tuesday, October, 19, 2010 1:47 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

TRON.dll Wrote:
Does this mean I'll have to install GfWL software onto my computer to utilize online capability? Or is that integrated within the game?
GfWL will come on the disc and be installed as part of the installation process. GfWL will get installed first, then it will automatically move on to the game itself.

So GfWL is similar to Steam, but with what I'm assuming is a terrible user interface that runs through a program that's about as CPU friendly as Internet Explorer?

Ewww...

Will I even be able to launch it through Steam for the in-game interface?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, October, 19, 2010 3:08 PM

TRON.dll Wrote:
So GfWL is similar to Steam, but with what I'm assuming is a terrible user interface that runs through a program that's about as CPU friendly as Internet Explorer?
It's not as bad as all that. I just personally don't like GfWL as much as Steam.

Will I even be able to launch it through Steam for the in-game interface?
Sure. There are already games on Steam that also use GfWL.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, October, 28, 2010 11:10 PM

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

c1
User

on Saturday, October, 30, 2010 11:30 AM
Any chances on a Tron Legacy themed Xbox? If they don't, I hope that someone can come up with a cool mod for the casing, imagine the possibilities, incorporating an identity disc in there, glowing.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

IsoLine
User

on Saturday, October, 30, 2010 11:48 AM
c1 Wrote:Any chances on a Tron Legacy themed Xbox? If they don't, I hope that someone can come up with a cool mod for the casing, imagine the possibilities, incorporating an identity disc in there, glowing.

I could see someone casting a case in blue see through plastic and then masking circuit traces in it only to apply flat black paint to the case. Once the masks are removed the blue circuit lines will be visible through the paint and with some judicious lighting inside, you could get a really rad glow.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

c1
User

on Saturday, October, 30, 2010 12:53 PM
IsoLine Wrote:
c1 Wrote:Any chances on a Tron Legacy themed Xbox? If they don't, I hope that someone can come up with a cool mod for the casing, imagine the possibilities, incorporating an identity disc in there, glowing.

I could see someone casting a case in blue see through plastic and then masking circuit traces in it only to apply flat black paint to the case. Once the masks are removed the blue circuit lines will be visible through the paint and with some judicious lighting inside, you could get a really rad glow.

AWESOME! be cooler if the lines had an animated light so it would look like some lightcycles racing from the top view. Where is that guy that modded the Deluxe Identity Disc?

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, November, 03, 2010 10:01 PM
I`m just hoping that it can still be played on a dual 1.5 ghz XEON processor machine that I have at home over here. Game wise from what I have looks interesting from both the multiplayer side and from a single player standpoint from teh video``s that were shown over the net.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, November, 03, 2010 10:04 PM

One of the sweepstakes prizes is an Xbox 360 with a Tron-themed system skin.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

jonwes
User

on Wednesday, November, 03, 2010 11:43 PM
I wonder what the skin will look like? I have to say the more videos i see of Evolution the more excited I am about it. I've been burned by movie-based games before (looking at you Iron Man 2) but I'll have to take the plunge on this one. I love the parkour-like feel of moving around in single-player. I was a fan of Mirror's Edge (as frustrating as that game could be) and this looks even better with the inclusion of the Mag Disc.

I never, ever play mutli-player games, but I might sign up for Xbox live to try these out. I feel like Tron really lends itself to multiplayer combat.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, November, 11, 2010 2:26 PM

cirlin
User

on Thursday, November, 11, 2010 4:18 PM
Here's a video of the Wii Battle grids game. I don't know if it's new or not, but it was new to me and showed a brief moment of what looked like 1st person on the lightcycles! It's not a very practicle way to play (if the lightcycles in Tron 2.0 are any indication) but I really like the option.
http://www.in.com/videos/watchvideo-tron-evolution-battle-grids-wii-comiccon-2010-trailer-8882939.htmlIt also looks like there might be parts of the story mode where you walk around talking to characters? I'm not sure but it looks like it could be a slightly deeper and more interesting game than I thought (though I was interested enough to finally get a Wii just to play this game. We'd been talking about getting one for a while, but anticipating this game definitely put me over the edge. The Wii actually arrived in the mail just this morning 15 minutes before i had to leave for work. Been looking forward to trying it out all day
---------------
Also, here's a series of videos of some of various games. In particular they show the Jai-alai game from the first movie!
http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/10/08/tron-evolution-battle-grids-discs-of-tron-gameplay?objectid=14319751(took me forever to find these again. for some reason they are filed un "Tron 2" :/

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, November, 11, 2010 11:42 PM

TriggerEXE
User

on Friday, November, 12, 2010 1:52 AM
That looks like some sweet stuff. Thanks for the links! Although the Wii version looks very "toony," it does have the games and that's the selling point. I don't usually buy a Wii version of a game coming out for PS3/360, but this is a definate exception. Now I wonder if the Wii version will tie in with some sort of new CG animated Tron series I've heard Disney has been planning. I know it will tie in with the movie too, but the characters (toony as they may be) seem to be fully developed ones.

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

cirlin
User

on Friday, November, 12, 2010 10:18 AM
TriggerEXE Wrote:That looks like some sweet stuff. Thanks for the links! Although the Wii version looks very "toony," it does have the games and that's the selling point. I don't usually buy a Wii version of a game coming out for PS3/360, but this is a definate exception. Now I wonder if the Wii version will tie in with some sort of new CG animated Tron series I've heard Disney has been planning. I know it will tie in with the movie too, but the characters (toony as they may be) seem to be fully developed ones.

I'm not totally against the more cartoony look (I am getting the Wii game after all), but I hope the animated show is not in the same style. I would much prefer a more realistic look myself. It doesn't have to be photorealistic of course, I would just hope for more human proportions to the characters.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

c1
User

on Saturday, November, 13, 2010 9:55 AM
Wow this is super cool!

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Tron Evolution stuff