TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 XBOX 360: Tron and Disks of Tron

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
dgtlHECTOR
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2010 7:54 PM
Anyone play them on their Xboxs?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

flynn1978
User

Re: XBOX 360: Tron and Disks of Tron

on Saturday, March, 06, 2010 9:08 PM
What's the multiplayer like?

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Baloo
User

on Sunday, June, 20, 2010 5:21 PM
I was wondering about these ports as well. Heard they botched the controls and sound on Tron, no idea on Discs of Tron though.

But to be honest, it's hard to play either game with a regular Xbox controller. I try on MAME and it's just not the same as a Joystick and a rotary dial.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a341/LIUKANGFIGHTER/sega-16_sonic1_200x40.png[/IMG]

Will D
User

on Tuesday, July, 06, 2010 10:41 PM
I am WD92

Baloo
User

RE: XBOX 360: Tron and Disks of Tron

on Monday, December, 27, 2010 3:26 PM
The Discs of Tron port is great, except for two minor things:

The music is a bit botched. Sound effects are spot-on, but you can tell they did a pretty poor job of emulating the music. Luckily, there's not much of it so it's not too bad.

And some people complain that the target moves around a little too slow. Personally I don't mind it too much, but it is a bit disappointing not being able to go as fast as the arcade game.

It's a very nice port, but can't beat the arcade. Unless of course there was some kind of USB controller...

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a341/LIUKANGFIGHTER/sega-16_sonic1_200x40.png[/IMG]

KASxxWill
User

on Wednesday, January, 05, 2011 5:37 PM
I never did play the arcade DOT, well I did but I was so young and sucked so badly at it I couldn't remember how the controls were. I always remembered hearing that the TRON games were never great. When I played it on the 360, my biggest complaint is there's no sensitivity to using the Right stick. So if your trying to slightly adjust your aim, you have to tap the RS... however you sometimes have to throw the disc just slightly to the right or something.

Considering it's $5, it's a great buy. It's challenging, fun, and you feel very accomplished when doing well. I haven't tried the online play yet, I'll get back to you guys on that.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Baloo
User

on Wednesday, January, 12, 2011 1:49 AM
Bought the original Tron not too long ago, and I actually don't think the port is as bad as everyone is saying it is. Again, the music is a little bit botched, but I find the controls to be pretty fair, especially for an Xbox controller. Considering the game controls with a freaking joystick and wheel in the arcade, the controls are fairly satisfactory for the 360 controller. Nothing you can't get used to.

Oddly enough, the sound becomes much better when Enhanced graphics are turned on. Ironically on the flip side, in Discs of Tron the sound becomes worse when Enhanced graphics are turned on. The graphics upgrade does look rather nice though, very nice tough.

IMO, as someone who loves the arcade originals, I give a thumbs-up to the XBLA versions of both Discs of Tron and Tron. Very fun to play, and to be honest, the sound issue is minor. At only 400 points apiece, you aren't losing much. Definitely a ton of fun, especially since the arcade cabinets are scarcely found anymore.

Now if I could just get past FORTRAN...abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade