Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 I need some help...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Ianlis
User

I need some help...

on Friday, March, 20, 2009 6:26 PM
My parents wont let me play multiplayer. Any tips?
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Cyberwolven
User

Re: I need some help...

on Friday, March, 20, 2009 8:24 PM
You mean they won't let you play Tron 2.0 online? You're parents may just be trying to protect you.

My parents use to be the same until I eventually gained their trust and showed them that I could be responsible on the Internet.

I'm not entirely sure of what to suggest since I don't know enough about the situation. Maybe you can let your Dad and/or Mom play the game online for a couple of weeks to see what the experience is like. You could also try to strike a win-win deal with them. One that allows them to help make sure your playing safely and still having fun at the same time.

One example: You could have an older sibling and/or friends play the game online with you at the same time, so he/she/they can make sure you stay out of trouble while having fun. You could also have your Dad and/or Mom play online with you. These are just a few of examples.

Hope this helps and good luck. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

Compucore
User

on Friday, March, 20, 2009 8:28 PM
Sounds like good sage advice. Show them while they are there with you. It doesn't hurt to show them and have them there at the same time with you. THe worste case scenario is that you just don't play online or go behind their backs while they are there. There is nothing to worry about when it comes to the online community of the disk arena and light cycle scene.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Jademz
User

on Friday, March, 20, 2009 8:56 PM
Can you play any games online?

If they have a reason such as stability on your computer with unknown files being added that's one angle. Find out why.

The answer -

you don't need any applications to play all of the files in tron. I have all of my multiplayer maps extracted in a folder named custom in the Tron 2.0 folder. There's 2 ways to use the custom maps - by just adding them to a (no caps) GAMEL.rez, by typing that file in and then dropping all the (custom maps).rez files onto it - or extracting the files to use them in the custom folder.

Nothing bad in the maps, with 2 exceptions you'll probably never see, and even then it's hard to find the nudy pic. there's no other PG-13 material, other than the players who may harass you, should they join in.(rare at that) I could upload the files to filefront and all you'll need to do is unzip them add the folder to your game folder, and thats it. There is no hacking, or whatnot.

Noone will expect you to do anything like add an application, or do anything other than play the game. I've learned alot from my friends, rarely does anyone disrespect you on the servers, for a long time it's been quiet and friendly.

I recommend you use a router in any case if you are on the internet, that will do most of the work for your safety from hackers.

If they have a problem with the atmosphere of other delinquent kids getting into your head, that's their right as parents, but as Compucore stated, let them play along too, they would probably like it just like you will. The only way to know right from wrong is to watch idiots do their thing, and reject influences that you should, or what your parents expect.

I see people quit the game after being "derezzed" in one game, and maybe your parents don't want to see you get addicted and have this notion stuck in your head that everyone is better than you, and then go ADD on the rest of the world.

Just my advice.. it's hard to tell what angle your parents have, but if it's something simple, just make the best of it.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Cyberwolven
User

on Friday, March, 20, 2009 9:08 PM
I agree with Compucore and Jademz. There's no PG-13 content in the game and rarely anyone is disrespectful.

Compucore
User

on Friday, March, 20, 2009 11:10 PM
And I think Cyberwoman would agree with me on this one as well when there are problems they are usually self regulating with the person or group who is running the server in question. Or if it is one of us here who has a spare computer to do so. WIll usually be near by the server to check in and to see what is going on. If any trouble arises usually there is a way to block the offending program that is causing the problem. Right Cyberwoman.

Cyberwolven Wrote:I agree with Compucore and Jademz. There's no PG-13 content in the game and rarely anyone is disrespectful.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Cyberwolven
User

on Friday, March, 20, 2009 11:50 PM
Compucore Wrote:And I think Cyberwoman would agree with me on this one as well when there are problems they are usually self regulating with the person or group who is running the server in question. Or if it is one of us here who has a spare computer to do so. WIll usually be near by the server to check in and to see what is going on. If any trouble arises usually there is a way to block the offending program that is causing the problem. Right Cyberwoman.

Absolutely.

Everyone is pretty mature and go by a common set of rules. If there's a trouble maker, it's really easy for someone to go on the server and boot him/her out.

Ianlis
User

on Saturday, March, 21, 2009 2:52 PM
Problem is that nobody in my family likes the game and since i've watched Tron about 2000000000000 times, their a bit tired of the whole thing so i cant get them to play with me.

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Saturday, March, 21, 2009 5:27 PM
Ianlis Wrote:Problem is that nobody in my family likes the game and since i've watched Tron about 2000000000000 times, their a bit tired of the whole thing so i cant get them to play with me.

I know what's that like. When I was first introduced to Tron when I was in my teens, I absolutely fell in love with it and couldn't stop talking about it. This, of course, drove my family insane. Fortunately, I soon stopped bringing up Tron in every other sentence and even some of my family soon appreciated Tron afterwards.

I suggest you take things easy with Tron and soon everything will be normal.

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

Jademz
User

on Sunday, March, 22, 2009 1:33 AM
Ianlis Wrote:Problem is that nobody in my family likes the game and since i've watched Tron about 2000000000000 times, their a bit tired of the whole thing so i cant get them to play with me.

That's perfectly normal.. the purpose of the game should be that you got the one thing that you like, and so on...

if you don't get them to like the game, atleast show them that someone made an attempt to upload a simple solution for you to play TRON 2.0 mutliplayer. I just uploaded this file so that people can play all the maps in the multiplayer mode. Before - there were some workarounds, but noone presented an all in one solution. So here it is. First- you need to extract this file using7Zip

I hope that if you are on the multiplayer mode, that the folks on the grid can be helpful. It can be tough for the first few weeks.

The file I made is here, if you're interested. It's all the files extracted into one folder, bypassing all the garbage. I've yet to see any side effects with my slow AMD computers. hehe.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Daddyo
User

on Wednesday, March, 25, 2009 1:07 AM
I hate to be the bad guy but there's a few people acting inappropriately on internet games, I see it a significant amount of the time I'm playing anything multiplayer. I truly believe multiplayer that has open text chat (or just anything with unmoderated chat for that matter) sometimes attracts bad elements and is for 18+. I don't let my kids play anything unless I've tried it first and there's no typed-text chat available. Otherwise get used to some colorful language here & there. Also always be weary of who your talking to.

But I'm a bit protective so...on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

isMetaClass
User

on Wednesday, March, 25, 2009 2:01 AM
Daddyo Wrote:
But I'm a bit protective so...

sounds like you're being smart

Legion Of The Disney-raised, proud member

Jademz
User

on Wednesday, March, 25, 2009 6:38 AM
unfortunately, that's the case with most games out today. but I doubt the moron's who used to mess with ppl are still on Tron 2.0 much. I don't think I've seen any inflammatory stuff while I ran my servers for years. and I read the dialogue to see who was playing.

I forgot to update this page, and correct the filepath.. so here's where I put the file incase any of you are interested.

http://www.filesavr.com/tron2multiplayerabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 I need some help...