AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
VRAM
User

OMU!!! CONCEPT CAR PICS LEAKED!!!

on Thursday, August, 28, 2008 2:05 PM
The images speak for themselves...

...NOT!

I OWN U. U'V BN DGAUSSD.

I apologize for this lil' hoax but nobody payed attention to a post of mine almost 2 weeks ago... A program's gotta do what a program's gotta do...
...Could've been a cool "charger", "driver", "circuit breaker", "eCarriage" or "HyperCARd", though... you know, escaping in one via the "Carpal Tunnel"

So, now that I have your attention...

Don't you guys think we should start a special thread within this section where specific questions on everything TR2N-related could be posted directly in an orderly manner to Mr. Lisberger and anyone involved in the creative/production process?
It's a fact they check out T-S.com's forums every now and then so, Why not prepare a dedicated place/area/section/thread for them?

If it's put in a mature, respectful and organized way, it has a good chance of being read and used for the benefit of everyone...abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

TRON.dll
User

Re: OMU!!! CONCEPT CAR PICS LEAKED!!!

on Thursday, August, 28, 2008 3:59 PM
Nice job at stealing my idea, lol.

Nah, I don't care. And I agree, if any Disney employees are to join here or visit, they should be warmly welcomed in a specific thread.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

VRAM
User

Re: OMU!!! CONCEPT CAR PICS LEAKED!!!

on Friday, August, 29, 2008 8:02 PM
Yes I'm pretty sure many have thought about it already, the thing is I'm not sure if T-S.com's heading towards something like this... I'm still expecting an answer from the likes of Auric or TronProgram regarding what they think about this and if they're interested in "implementing" it... Finally, I don't want to be rude or anything but all this is because NOW would be the perfect moment... But I understand if they think otherwise...

At least gimme a working "Member Upload" section, please... where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 OMU!!! CONCEPT CAR PICS LEAKED!!!