Game Grid 
 Funny Quotes

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
TRON.dll
User

Funny Quotes

on Wednesday, August, 13, 2008 1:30 AM
Kinda like the funny pics thread, but with quotes. Post quotes that you find or make up. I'll start:

"They say that when you play a Microsoft CD backwards you hear demonic voices. But that's nothing... When you play it forwards it installs Windows." - Unknown

"Driving a Lightcycle is just like driving in real life; The idea is to kill everyone." - Me

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Cam_the_Man
User

Re: Funny Quotes

on Wednesday, August, 13, 2008 12:14 PM

"My user wears helemt too" -Me
"We had such great times. Remeber the fire pit? And you were all like 'NO WAI!', and we were all like, 'we pretended we were going to murder you.' That was fun." -GLaDOS
Ooookay, i might go overboard on the quote things.
ome of my favorites:
"You mean to tell me, that you built... a time machine... out of a DeLorean?" -Marty McFly
"The way I see it is, if you're going to build a time machine, why not do it with a little style." - Dr. Emmet Brown
More BTTF quotes to come ^_^
MCP)

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

death-program
User

on Wednesday, August, 13, 2008 4:03 PM
"Dogs are Big" -- my best friend
"Beans!!!" -- Monty Python's Flying Circus, Episode 45abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

Cam_the_Man
User

on Wednesday, August, 13, 2008 5:24 PM

"Who the hell wants to hear actors talk?" - Harry Warner of Warner Brothers, 1927
"This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us." - Western Union internal Memo, 1876
"Television? The word is half Greek and half latin. No good will comeof it." - Charles Prestwich Scoot, 1928
"Airplanes are interesting toys, but have no military value." - French Marshal Ferdinand Foch
"Isn't that, like, illegal?" - Me

TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"

shadow_user
User

on Wednesday, August, 13, 2008 6:12 PM
A woman is talking on her cell phone, wearing the Pope's hat. Not a replica, ut the real thing. She says to her contact on the other end:
Guess who's garage sale I've been to?

If this SUV's a-rockin', I'M CAREENIN' INTO A STARBUCKS!

Both quotes from NatalieDee.

*gasp* *wheeze* The way my classrooms are arranged, I'ma lose 40 pounds this year on the my-classes-are-all-over-the-place excercise progrum.
-Moi

No, seriously, Freshm'n day at my high school was today, and I have classes everywhere from the science wing to the 3rd floor. And my high school is really big.

Mental Sector

Hikaru.EXE
User

on Wednesday, August, 13, 2008 8:07 PM
shadow_user Wrote:A woman is talking on her cell phone, wearing the Pope's hat. Not a replica, ut the real thing. She says to her contact on the other end:
Guess who's garage sale I've been to?

If this SUV's a-rockin', I'M CAREENIN' INTO A STARBUCKS!

Both quotes from NatalieDee.

*gasp* *wheeze* The way my classrooms are arranged, I'ma lose 40 pounds this year on the my-classes-are-all-over-the-place excercise progrum.
-Moi

No, seriously, Freshm'n day at my high school was today, and I have classes everywhere from the science wing to the 3rd floor. And my high school is really big.

Dude, you don't know the half of it. This last year (my freshman year) my classes were arranged so I had most of my classes in one corner of campus and my locker was in the other corner. Campus was about 3/4 square miles. I had to sign up for track so I could run cross-campus in the 5 minutes I had between classes. Surprisingly it is good exercise! I lost about 25 pounds.

Cam_the_Man
User

on Wednesday, August, 13, 2008 8:49 PM

"A lot of things happen to some people; To other people, they don't happen" - shadow_user

shadow_user
User

on Thursday, August, 21, 2008 7:07 PM
Cam_the_Man Wrote:
"A lot of things happen to some people; To other people, they don't happen" - shadow_user

Awww. Thanks, dude.

Anyway,
"Show me a mouser, and I'll show you a cat with bad breath."
-Garfield

Mental Sector

Cam_the_Man
User

on Saturday, August, 23, 2008 6:52 PM

"A clean wall? I WILL NOT HAVE IT!" -Anonymous, in a bathroom stall
I love that quote. Sounds like something I or Drake would do

death-program
User

on Sunday, August, 24, 2008 11:40 PM
"...elephant..." - anyone who says elephant in a sentence, for example the oompa loompas

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

Qix77
User

on Sunday, August, 24, 2008 11:59 PM
When playing the arcade game 'Gauntlet'...

"Elf is about to die!!!" - Machine

"....but Wizard needs sex, badly." - Me... lol...

death-program
User

on Monday, August, 25, 2008 12:02 AM
"BLUE!" - me yelling at retarded Nintendo DSwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

shadow_user
User

on Sunday, August, 31, 2008 7:38 PM
My mom's car once broke down, and she gave me a snicker's bar and a can of coke, and I towed the car home. Seven miles.
-Mike Myers, Hyper-Hypo Sketch, Satuerday night liveabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Mental Sector

Cam_the_Man
User

on Sunday, August, 31, 2008 10:28 PM

My friend takes fencing classes, and he's such a gentleman:
"Cameron, I don't think I can hit a girl."
"Tanner, you're not hitting her. You're just going to stab her."
Also, the same friend was one the phone with his gf (Mandy) as he got me a cup for something to drink. I saw him get a paper towel, clean it out, and the towel was brown.
Me: I'm not drinking out of that!
Tanner: Relax it was just Nesquik.
Me: Oh okay.
Mandy (over thephone): Were you guys talking about me?
Me: Yes. You're full of Nesquik and Tanner had to clean you out.
Uou had to be tere

Hikaru.EXE
User

on Sunday, August, 31, 2008 11:26 PM
Cam_the_Man Wrote:
My friend takes fencing classes, and he's such a gentleman:
"Cameron, I don't think I can hit a girl."
"Tanner, you're not hitting her. You're just going to stab her."
Also, the same friend was one the phone with his gf (Mandy) as he got me a cup for something to drink. I saw him get a paper towel, clean it out, and the towel was brown.
Me: I'm not drinking out of that!
Tanner: Relax it was just Nesquik.
Me: Oh okay.
Mandy (over thephone): Were you guys talking about me?
Me: Yes. You're full of Nesquik and Tanner had to clean you out.
Uou had to be tere

Haha! That's a certain wtf moment.

Cam_the_Man Wrote:

I'm going to start using this phrase more often. Sorry for the declaration of plagarism shadowuser.

Now what I have to tell you isn't really a single quote but it led to a lot of other ones.

so my exgf Katie was pondering what to get me for Valentines day and about two weeks in advance she calls me and asks "Do you like pirates or ninjas?" So I responded "Oh I don't really care, either way."
"If you don't answer I'll just assume you like ninjas."
"ok"

Valentines day came and she got me a FRIGGIN BOX SET FULL OF NINJA CRAP. Little plastic katanas and throwing knives and stars and crazy ninja magnets.. wooden ninja statues, ninja letter openers, ninja plates, ninja pretty much everything.

and I got her a box of chocolates so she was mad at me.

that led her to believe that I liked everything ninja and was obsessed with ninjas when I really didn't care for them either way. So every conversatino we had usually ended up about ninjas or something. and she would always ask me "So hows the ninja thing going?" and I would say "Pretty good I guess." and she would give me advice on ninjas, like "You should go to Hot Topic and buy a ninja sweatshirt" "You should take some martial arts to become a ninja" "You would look so cute in a ninja outfit!" and then I think she broke up with me when she found out I really wasn't into ninjas.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, September, 02, 2008 6:43 AM
Princess Margeret - "I have about as much privacy as a fish in a bowl."

PSN - TRON-dll

shadow_user
User

on Friday, September, 05, 2008 9:22 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:Princess Margeret - "I have about as much privacy as a fish in a bowl."
That isn't really a funny quote, more of a metaphor (Or something) but I guess if you think it's funny, then go for it. Maybe it's just me.
Anyway...
"You're a girl, you're from Sweden, and you want me to take a saw to Homestar Runner. Um, I think we might need to get married, Agnes."
Strong Bad, SBEmail no. 198.

Mental Sector

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, September, 06, 2008 4:02 PM
Alright how about this:

"My fellow Americans, I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes." - Ronald Regan (didn't know the mic was on).

PSN - TRON-dll

Cam_the_Man
User

on Sunday, September, 07, 2008 6:19 PM

"Well I've got the modem installed and Norton updating"
"Oh good, updating Norton is always good. Keep it up!"
"Do you have any idea what Norton is?"
"Not a clue."
Conversation I heard today. You had to be there lol.

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, September, 07, 2008 6:52 PM
I saw this one person once, he was locked out of a classroom along with a buch of other students:

"Okay, everybody STAND BACK. I'm going to knock down the door!"
*Everone backs away*
*Puts hands on the side of his head, closes his eyes, and bends down*
"PK THUNDER!!!"

PSN - TRON-dll

Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Funny Quotes