TRON: LEGACY 
 TR2N trailer in 1080p.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 8 PagesNextLast
SuperScooby
User

Re: TR2N trailer in 1080p.

on Saturday, March, 07, 2009 2:15 PM

I wonder if Cindy Morgan could score a copy of the trailer in 1080p? She seems like a very nice person. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Cyberwolven
User

on Monday, May, 11, 2009 12:09 AM
Well, the four day pass for comic-con is sold out, so good luck at getting into the special preview events. Unless your an 'industry pro' of course.

I wish I had the time and money to go. Heck, man. Too late now.

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

SuperScooby
User

on Thursday, May, 21, 2009 1:05 AM

When is it again? And, are they going to show the trailer again?

Nikster
User

on Thursday, May, 21, 2009 4:22 AM
SuperScooby Wrote:
I wonder if Cindy Morgan could score a copy of the trailer in 1080p? She seems like a very nice person.

Heck, why don't I ask Steve Lisberger next time he comes over for pizza? It's worth a shot

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Cyberwolven
User

on Thursday, May, 21, 2009 5:08 PM
Nikster Wrote:
SuperScooby Wrote:
I wonder if Cindy Morgan could score a copy of the trailer in 1080p? She seems like a very nice person.

Heck, why don't I ask Steve Lisberger next time he comes over for pizza? It's worth a shot

Do ask, do ask...

Now I'm just curious what the response would be.

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, May, 21, 2009 9:19 PM
I actually have obtained the trailer in 1080p. Actually, it's so awesome in hi-def that it's really in 2160p.

Okay, maybe I don't. Still a nice thought, though.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

SuperScooby
User

on Wednesday, June, 03, 2009 2:13 AM

If you can convince him to give the 1080p trailer to you the next time he is over for pizza, I will buy the pizza with all the toppings you want!

And as for the trailer in 2160p? If that were a real possibility, that thing would look smashing on one of the 2560 x 1600 displays.

Disney! Give us this concept trailer now. We deserve it. Do not make us wait any longer. I have priority access 7.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

SuperScooby
User

on Tuesday, July, 07, 2009 8:07 PM

Another month and no high def concept trailer.

I'm calling Disney tomorrow to try to get to the bottom of this.

Cyberwolven
User

on Tuesday, July, 07, 2009 9:36 PM
SuperScooby Wrote:
If you can convince him to give the 1080p trailer to you the next time he is over for pizza, I will buy the pizza with all the toppings you want!

And as for the trailer in 2160p? If that were a real possibility, that thing would look smashing on one of the 2560 x 1600 displays.

Disney! Give us this concept trailer now. We deserve it. Do not make us wait any longer. I have priority access 7.

2160p/3840x2160? Heck, I'd render things out 100X that definition.

Then I'd put it on Imax or something so high def, it's beyond high def.

Lol.

Sooner or later we'll get that video. Or an even one better perhaps?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, July, 08, 2009 6:37 PM

SuperScooby Wrote:Another month and no high def concept trailer.

I'm calling Disney tomorrow to try to get to the bottom of this.
Why isn't the trailer available in high quality now? I think it's to do with the fact that it still hasn't been approved for public release. That, and it's not going to be representative of the final product.

If things look significantly different in the next trailer: the earlier one will have set certain expectations as to how things will look, which won't be accurate. Which will confuse people later, when the final movie doesn't match what they saw earlier.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

isMetaClass
User

on Wednesday, July, 08, 2009 7:12 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

to whomever was responsible for this i say: excellent gambit, good Sir or Madam.
i salute you!

TronFAQ Wrote:
So why isn't the trailer available in high quality now? I think it's to do with the fact that it still hasn't been approved for public release. That, and it's not going to be representative of the final product.

If things look significantly different in the next trailer: the earlier one will have set certain expectations as to how things will look, which won't be accurate. Which will confuse people later, when the final movie doesn't match what they saw earlier.

this is what i thought. the design of everything, beards, etc.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Legion Of The Disney-raised, proud member

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, July, 08, 2009 7:20 PM
Thank you so much TronFAQ (and the anonymous person) for this information. It all makes sense now.

This also means that we still don't know what TR2N is going to exactly look like now. Those ugly "Tron 2.0 Killer App-like" helmets may be gone now and the new lightcycles may be a completely different redesign then from what we saw from the trailer.

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, July, 08, 2009 7:47 PM

Just to clarify: the last part about why the trailer still hasn't been released, is speculation. The next trailer may look very similar to the earlier one, or it may not. I don't know. It's an educated guess on my part.

But the rest of the post is what I was told by my anonymous source. I hope this person doesn't mind me bringing this up now. But I feel enough time has passed, that it's okay to talk about it.

Traahn
User

on Thursday, July, 09, 2009 2:22 AM
In this life, we are either kings or pawns; emperors or fools.

Perhaps Disney is a king, and those hooligans were pawns.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Qix77
User

on Thursday, July, 09, 2009 2:25 AM
Traahn Wrote:In this life, we are either kings or pawns; emperors or fools.

Led Zeppelin or Milli Vanilli

lol.. sorry... I couldn't resist.. :P

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, July, 09, 2009 8:52 AM
TronFAQ Wrote:

The way this movie came to being is amazingly unique, and could provide the most freaking amazing "making of" featurette EVER.

One thing I don't understand though; Assuming you are correct, and that the final product looks NOTHING like the comicon trailer, and that is why Disney wanted all copies down from the internet, why is it that the video Tron 2 Trailer from comic con SUBSCRIBE, the FIRST video that comes up with the search term "TR2N", still up on youtube? According to the page, it's been up since October 4th. Why hasn't Disney decided to take that video down?
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

isMetaClass
User

on Thursday, July, 09, 2009 10:46 AM
maybe things will look similar, maybe not. it was just a test.

this went up right after CC and has never disappeared:
http://gizmodo.com/5029479/tron-2-trailer-video-makes-pants-wet-worldwideorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Legion Of The Disney-raised, proud member

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, July, 09, 2009 3:09 PM

Traahn Wrote:In this life, we are either kings or pawns; emperors or fools.

Perhaps Disney is a king, and those hooligans were pawns.
You've lost me. I think I might know what you're trying to say, but I'm not sure. Care to elaborate?

TRON.dll Wrote:The way this movie came to being is amazingly unique, and could provide the most freaking amazing "making of" featurette EVER.
I don't think anyone is going to admit it happened. But it would be quite something if it was mentioned in the behind-the-scenes features on the eventual DVD/Blu-ray.

One thing I don't understand though; Assuming you are correct, and that the final product looks NOTHING like the comicon trailer, and that is why Disney wanted all copies down from the internet, why is it that the video Tron 2 Trailer from comic con SUBSCRIBE, the FIRST video that comes up with the search term "TR2N", still up on youtube? According to the page, it's been up since October 4th. Why hasn't Disney decided to take that video down?
I can only guess that Disney realized the futility of their efforts. Every time they forced a clip offline, another one popped up in its place. They could never find and get rid of them all. It would be too costly to continue funding the manpower, to keep the trailer offline. They simply gave up.

Once the movie was a go, it probably didn't matter any more anyway. It was only when there was no commitment to making a sequel, that they wanted that trailer offline.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

SuperScooby
User

on Thursday, July, 09, 2009 7:38 PM

Even if all this is true, and I'm not saying it isn't true. But even if it is true, does that mean that all the employees erased these high def files from the servers?

Someone, somewhere, anyone, should have been able to make a copy. Someone, somewhere, anyone, could be holding out on us.

If you happen to be reading this, and you are that someone, somewhere, anyone, please let us know how we may obtain a copy of this contriband. We all want it very badly. thank you

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, July, 10, 2009 4:42 AM

SuperScooby Wrote:But even if it is true, does that mean that all the employees erased these high def files from the servers?
Nope. What I've been saying all along, is that you will see it eventually. But we will probably have to wait a long time. Until it shows up as an extra on the DVD/Blu-ray.

There's a small chance they'll release the first trailer at the same time as the second one. But I already explained why I don't think that will happen. Of course, I would be happy to be proven wrong. I think withholding the trailer has been a silly, pointless exercise.

FirstPrevious Page: of 8 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TR2N trailer in 1080p.