Other Games 
 Jangaron: Light Cycle Race in a Browser

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
Daddyo
User

Re: Jangaron: Light Cycle Race in a Browser

on Sunday, August, 03, 2008 7:35 PM
Nice update! Neat if it works in a phone.

Only thing is it took me a while to figure out how to start game, maybe use "play" text under the LC image. Also not sure how to get out of the game to change settings, other than hit 'reload' in browser. Last, I see a grey screen then end of line sometimes when I'm not near a wall, not sure what I hit but when I intentionally hit another player I get different effect.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, August, 03, 2008 7:48 PM
Lol, I pressed enter a lot after I died and the game over text went over the screen while I was playing, lol. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Joo
User

on Monday, August, 04, 2008 2:57 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:Lol, I pressed enter a lot after I died and the game over text went over the screen while I was playing, lol.
Yes, I also had this bug before (already with older 0.5x versions), that you could continue playing behind the terminal (funny, isn't it?), but could never really reproduce it. You are saying I just have to hack on enter a lot? I'll try!
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Joo
User

on Monday, August, 04, 2008 3:02 AM
Daddyo Wrote:Nice update! Neat if it works in a phone.
Thanks!
Only thing is it took me a while to figure out how to start game, maybe use "play" text under the LC image.
Good point, and you are not the only one who had the problem. I'll change that!

EDIT: Already done!
Also not sure how to get out of the game to change settings, other than hit 'reload' in browser.
It is not possible yet due to technical reasons, but it is on my to-do list.
Last, I see a grey screen then end of line sometimes when I'm not near a wall, not sure what I hit but when I intentionally hit another player I get different effect.
The grey screen is probably an outer wall. If for some reason, the browser hangs a few seconds, next thing you see is you crashed into a wall. That is because Jangaron uses a real time game loop, i.e. if you have a faster computer, the game does not run faster, but produces more frames per second. If the browser stops for a while, you miss quite a lot of frames... could this be an explanation for what you have seen?

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 Jangaron: Light Cycle Race in a Browser