User Error Single Player Expansion

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
ShadowSpark
User

RE: User Error Single Player Expansion

on Thursday, April, 19, 2012 7:07 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:Do I have to uninstall the other expansion before installing the new one??

I don't think you have to. It's been a while since I played User Error 1 or 2, but if memory serves me correctly, you should be able to deselect one of them in the "Custom" menu on the Tron 2.0 launcher. It wouldn't hurt to uninstall it first, however.

Also, keep in mind that User Error 2 also includes the original User Error.

TronFAQ? Is this correct? Should I uninstall the old one first?

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, April, 19, 2012 7:51 PM

ShadowSpark Wrote:

The new version will automatically uninstall the old version if it finds it.

TRON.dll Wrote:
Also, keep in mind that User Error 2 also includes the original User Error.

That's still true, more or less. Both are included in the download. Except that now the mission is in two parts again. You install Part 1 and play it to the end, then install Part 2 and continue. No need to load a saved game at the start of Part 2, as everything you need will be provided so you won't have to start over from scratch.

Why the split again? It wasn't my decision.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, if you want to contact zook_one you should either send him a PM on the LDSO forum or e-mail him. But right now I'm the only person working on UE3, that I know of. I don't think Z has the time to work on it, at the moment. Still, he'll probably be willing to discuss it and give you advice.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, April, 20, 2012 3:01 AM
TronFAQ Wrote:

ShadowSpark Wrote:

The new version will automatically uninstall the old version if it finds it.

Okay, I downloaded the 'User Error v1.1: Parts 1 and 2 - Mirror 1 - 69 MB' and went through the installation process. Do I now just do the same as I did when I first installed it? Go to the screen that has the boxes of what you're playing in single player and check User Error?
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Traahn
User

on Friday, April, 20, 2012 3:18 AM
It's been a long while since I played mods, but that sounds about right (in REZ Handler).order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, April, 20, 2012 4:48 AM
Umm....I'm stuck. For some reason it won't let me talk to PortSniffer.jar the first time. What do I do?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, April, 20, 2012 3:59 PM

Traahn Wrote:
It's been a long while since I played mods, but that sounds about right (in REZ Handler).

REZ Handler isn't needed any more. All the mods and maps are self-installing now. All automatic. User Error is the latest to become easier to install, and it's mentioned in the updated first post of this thread.

ShadowSpark Wrote:
Umm....I'm stuck. For some reason it won't let me talk to PortSniffer.jar the first time. What do I do?

Did you talk to that redirect program, who told you to ask other programs for help? Or did you already talk to the PortSniffer program, but now he won't talk to you again?

There are two different paths you can take in the first level. If you picked the second one (maybe by accident) when you talked to the redirect, you'll have to take a different route to get to the end of the level.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Traahn
User

on Friday, April, 20, 2012 4:12 PM
Oops! My apologies

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, April, 20, 2012 4:18 PM

No worries, Traahn. Just wanted to get the word out there that everything is easier to install now, by replying. It's an important change that people should know about.

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, April, 21, 2012 5:26 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
Umm....I'm stuck. For some reason it won't let me talk to PortSniffer.jar the first time. What do I do?

Did you talk to that redirect program, who told you to ask other programs for help? Or did you already talk to the PortSniffer program, but now he won't talk to you again?

There are two different paths you can take in the first level. If you picked the second one (maybe by accident) when you talked to the redirect, you'll have to take a different route to get to the end of the level.

Okay, I talked to the redirect and he gave me the permission and told me to go look in the corner. So I did that and picked up the subroutines there. Then I went back to the redirect, but he didn't say anthing other than the general 'greetings program'. So I went back to the other room where the I/O nodes are and tried to talk to the PortSniffer program, but I couldn't. There's no symbol over his head, and he ignores me. I can't even get him to respond with 'greetings program' or anything.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, April, 21, 2012 6:03 PM

You've chosen the other path, then. To continue, you'll have to use the Ball Primitive that was given to you, and break through the ceiling in the corner where the red blocks are stacked.

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, April, 21, 2012 6:19 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

You've chosen the other path, then. To continue, you'll have to use the Ball Primitive that was given to you, and break through the ceiling in the corner where the red blocks are stacked.

Oh, okay. You might want to mention that some place. I was going a little nuts trying to figure out why the program wasn't letting me talk to him. Thankyou.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, June, 03, 2012 12:19 PM

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, June, 03, 2012 7:31 PM
Nice. I'm looking forward to playing that.

Tron Lives!

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, June, 03, 2012 8:49 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

You should do a big E3 reveal for it this week.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, June, 04, 2012 1:55 AM

TRON.dll Wrote:
You should do a big E3 reveal for it this week.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Just as a FYI: I did the cutscene in the first UE3 preview video, and this time Win3K did the second cutscene.

I hope to have another preview to show some time in the next month.

As soon as we get the full story nailed down (still working on it), I'll be asking for your help TRON.dll. We'll start with recording dialogue, and then as we get further along in development we might need animations. I'm not sure just how ambitious our plans will end up, though I think we're aiming pretty high.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Traahn
User

on Monday, June, 04, 2012 3:33 AM
Looks pretty cool!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, June, 16, 2012 2:09 PM

A brief description of what this is about: in UE3, the player will have some "User Powers" like Flynn did in the original TRON film. This preview demonstrates the power to steal other programs' faction colors. This will allow you to temporarily blend in and move around freely, without being attacked. But if you attack another program, even while disguised, the effect will wear off.

Understand that this is an early, rough test. It will probably be refined a bit, later on.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 12:19 AM

Short preview trailer showing cutscene by me from what will possibly be the first level of UE3. This is not 100% final, but the level is probably about 95% complete. Took me around 3 months to make the entire level (not just the cutscene).

The cutscene goes on for much longer, but for the moment I don't want to show any more because it will spoil too much!

Traahn
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 2:19 AM
Glad to see this gaming gem being kept alive! For the 'stealing color' video, i know it's draft, but shouldn't the end result be his suit becomes red? It seems blue still at the end, but maybe that's just because it's in draft. Just wondering. Awesome idea, nonetheless! Maybe it should also change back to blue if you enter (on accident or on purpose) a pure source pool, or bump into a good or neutral NPC.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 11:22 AM

Trust me, no one wanted the character to stay red more than me. I'm acutely aware that when Flynn stole the other program's identity in the film, he remained red for a long time.

Without getting into a boring technical explanation: it's a limitation of the game, and simply not possible to make your player character red permanently. So the best that can be done, is to show an animation of the character briefly turning red, then back to blue. Basically, we'll have to look at it as you having absorbed the essence of the other program. And now that you have, other programs see you as red even though you're still blue.

There's an icon on the HUD that turns red, to let you know that you're currently disguised with another identity. It will change back to blue, or switch to another color, to let you know your current disguise or lack of one. Best I can do, I'm afraid.

FirstPrevious Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 User Error Single Player Expansion