User Error Single Player Expansion

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
Jazz Ad
User

Re: User Error Single Player Expansion

on Monday, June, 02, 2008 6:04 AM
I'm a bit confused here.

I downloaded the User Error RC2 file, it works fine and it really is a lot of fun. Quality modding here and true dedication, when you know how annoying it is to make maps for Tron.
My only complaints would be that you can't interrupt audio messages in nodes before they end, and voice volume doesn't match the original which makes it hard to understand sometimes.

Now, is it User Error 1 or 2 ? I can only find one.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, June, 02, 2008 8:41 AM
User Error is both User Error 1 and User Error 2 combined. User Error 1 is the first four levels, and User Error 2 is the remaining 10 levels. Correct me if my counting is wrong.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, June, 02, 2008 1:44 PM

Jazz Ad Wrote:I downloaded the User Error RC2 file, it works fine and it really is a lot of fun. Quality modding here and true dedication, when you know how annoying it is to make maps for Tron.
On behalf of the team, thanks for that. Yes, it can get really annoying making maps for the game. There are many obstacles to overcome, and it's more difficult than it needs to be. Clearly, support for modding the game was an afterthought. Monolith has never been very good about supporting the mod community with their games. But after five years of poking and prodding at the game, we've learned a lot. There's still always more to learn, though.

voice volume doesn't match the original which makes it hard to understand sometimes.
Yeah, I mentioned that during testing. I think the voice clips were given a volume boost, but I guess it still wasn't quite enough.

Now, is it User Error 1 or 2 ? I can only find one.
Like TRON.dll said, part 1 was combined with part 2. The whole thing is known as User Error 2 now.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, June, 02, 2008 2:31 PM
You know, naming the whole thing User Error 2 could be a bit misleading. People could download it and think they missed a huge chunk of the story, like playing a sequel before playing the original, or whatnot. I was a bit confused until I found out that both mods were combined, but oh well...

PSN - TRON-dll

death-program
User

on Monday, June, 02, 2008 5:52 PM
I totally agree.

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

Traahn
User

on Monday, June, 02, 2008 9:27 PM
Ugh! I can't believe I forgot about this expansion. I need to find my Tron 2.0 copy NOW!! I was thinking about this the other day and wondering why I've not been diligent about finding my Tron 2.0 game. Okay, I'm searching piles of CDs now...

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Jazz Ad
User

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2008 6:09 AM
Very misleading indeed.
Maybe a little warning in the readme file could explain this ?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2008 2:39 PM

It does state in the very first post of this thread, that User Error 2 is both missions combined.

User Error is a Single Player expansion for the PC version of TRON 2.0 in the form of a mod, that was originally released three years ago. It featured 5 levels created by Meatsack. Meatsack teamed up with LDSO to create addditional levels for the expansion, and an updated version of User Error was recently released with 11 additional levels, bringing the total to 16 (including cutscenes).
But I added another Q&A to make it more clear.

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, September, 29, 2008 6:06 PM
Over at LDSO, TronFAQ said that Meatsack, the person who created the first couple of levels for UserError, had dissapeared for a while...

By TronForever
Oh, FAQ, you need to remove that junky malicious javascript from your first post.

PSN - TRON-dll

Meatsack
User

on Monday, September, 29, 2008 7:38 PM
Now that is curious timing to get that screenshot of me online... and funny. Ya just can't lurk around here, eh?

Hello again everyone. It's been a long 3 years since life threw me some loops. 3 job changes and relocated to Ohio from Kentucky. Aside from buying a house with my slow credit (made impossible this past week, daggum politics), life is getting bearable again.

So yes, I'm around again. I'm not sure how active I'll be online, but I certainly keep up with the news. I'm pretty jazzed about TR2N as well. It's certainly been long enough!

And thanks to LDSO for cleaning up and finishing the USER ERROR mod. I need to find my TRON 2.0 discs again, too! If there's anything I can do for you guys, just ask.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

I am the TRON-Badger!

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, September, 29, 2008 9:51 PM
Hey, I thought your levels in UserError were pretty sweet. Very nice job with the disks only boss fight!

As I'm sure you may have heard, there was a glitch on the "Fight for your Rights" level, particularly the sniping part with DataWraiths. Upon entering that arena, your health would drop really low. For example, my health level went from 108 to 8 or something like that. But I loved the entire UserError mod overall, great storyline, etc.

Sorry if I made you feel like Bigfoot or Nessie, lol. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

Tronzilla
User

on Monday, October, 06, 2008 12:58 PM
Just a thought from a Mac user.
Until you can fix that 'no text' glitch, maybe you could post a mini walkthrough. Nothing too complex, just a simple list of your objectives from level to level.

Tron, Back to the Future, Clockstoppers, Bionicle, Wallace and Gromit,
It's All Good
O o
/¯/___________________________
| IM'MA FIRIN' MY PRANKSTAR!!!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Oniell Ford
User

on Tuesday, December, 30, 2008 5:52 PM
I downloaded the expansion and I can't find "Custom" anywhere. Did I download it wrong or something?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

My username on TRON 2.0 is VWrath.User
If you want to play, PM me on this site or contact me on Steam.

"Tron is the jesus of breakfast cerials" - Ticklemetastic (A TRON fan on Steam)

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, December, 30, 2008 6:23 PM
Oniell Ford Wrote:I downloaded the expansion and I can't find "Custom" anywhere. Did I download it wrong or something?

You need to create the Custom folder and the Resources folder.

However, I suggest getting REZhandler from TronFAQ's site, as it helps you manage your mods and maps so that you can stay under the REZ file limit. It will also create all required folders for fan-made content in your TRON 2.0 directory for you upon it's first startup.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

PSN - TRON-dll

Oniell Ford
User

on Tuesday, December, 30, 2008 9:57 PM
TRON.dll Wrote: You need to create the Custom folder and the Resources folder.

However, I suggest getting REZhandler from TronFAQ's site, as it helps you manage your mods and maps so that you can stay under the REZ file limit. It will also create all required folders for fan-made content in your TRON 2.0 directory for you upon it's first startup.

Allright. That explains alot. I'll get right on it and delete the REZ Handler I already have. Could you send me the link to his site?

EDIT: I found his site. The latest REZ Handler I could find was 1.3, which is what I got. BUT that still does'nt explain the problems I've been having with it. I think I'll redownload the mods and see if that works.

EDIT #2: I downloaded it into "Custom" and this is what I got when trying to put the Mod file into it.

! Cannot open C:\Program Files\Buena Vista Interactive\Tron 2.0\Custom\Mods\UserErrorRC2.rar
! The system cannot find the file specified.
! C:\Program Files\Buena Vista Interactive\Tron 2.0\Custom\Mods\UserErrorRC2.rar: No files to extract

Help? Please?

EDIT: Oh my god. I am a F***ing idiot. I saw "Custom" on the Splash menu and found "User Error" on it. Man, will I ever learn!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, December, 31, 2008 12:25 AM

Oniell Ford Wrote:EDIT #2: I downloaded it into "Custom" and this is what I got when trying to put the Mod file into it.

! Cannot open C:\Program Files\Buena Vista Interactive\Tron 2.0\Custom\Mods\UserErrorRC2.rar
! The system cannot find the file specified.
! C:\Program Files\Buena Vista Interactive\Tron 2.0\Custom\Mods\UserErrorRC2.rar: No files to extract
I'm not sure, but it sounds like you tried to use the "Extract Map(s) from selected .REZ file(s)" feature. That's not the one you want.

Never mind, I understand what you did now. You were trying to install the file on top of itself, more or less.

I'll reply to your other post, and explain how to use the program. Though the readme that comes with REZ Handler, does explain how to use it.

Oniell Ford
User

on Tuesday, January, 06, 2009 7:26 PM
Well, I finally got it to work when I realised that I ALREADY got it to work! I guess all this Frustraition, Anger Posting, Etc. was'nt worth it!

Well, the game is HARD. The voice acting is great but is obviously fake and makes me cringe just listening to another Program talk. PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!! HAVE MERCY, TRONFAQ! I AM A MERE EMAIL SCRIPT!

I am still stuck on the part where The Kernel forces you to participate in these games like killing Resource Hogs and climbing to the top of the room to escape a Reformatting.

I seriously must admit, you guys did SUPERB on making the game fun and difficult at the same time!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, January, 07, 2009 10:13 AM

Glad to hear you finally got it working.

Oniell Ford Wrote:Well, the game is HARD. The voice acting is great but is obviously fake and makes me cringe just listening to another Program talk. PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!! HAVE MERCY, TRONFAQ! I AM A MERE EMAIL SCRIPT!
The part you're at IS definitely hard. Once you get past that, User Error gets easier and stays that way.

As for the voices . . . don't worry. I agree with you. That's what happens when you've got the same few people doing all the voices. I had to do three of them (the Kernel, the Redirect program, and Jeremy from Infested Spacejunk onward). It's difficult to sound like three different people, let alone dozens. Hence the use of voice synthesizer software in some places, to cheat a little.

zook_one
User

on Saturday, January, 10, 2009 12:55 AM
Yeah the kernel's challenges that Meatsack created are pretty darn hard, but stick with it. I'm quite proud of the work and content you have ahead of you.

Also thanks to TronFAQ for the UE2 user error support lately where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

[LDSO] LIVING DEAD SYSTEM OPERATORS www.LDSO.net

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, January, 10, 2009 2:03 PM
I had to godmode through the Kernel challenges. Especially at the Datawraith sniping part where you'd lose 5-50 health based on how you went into the beam. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

FirstPrevious Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 User Error Single Player Expansion