Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Film Chat 
 What was your favorite part of the Tron film?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Ram64
User

RE: What was your favorite part of the Tron film?

on Tuesday, June, 21, 2011 12:45 AM
favorite part? That'd have to be the scene where flynn gets into the computer. The scene's build up with the MCP and Flynn going back and forth was really cool, and Flynn being pulled in piece by digital piece, incredible.

DrP
User

on Saturday, July, 23, 2011 6:55 PM
Loved the part in tron where they (Flynn, Ram, and Tron) find the glowing water and they drink to get re-energized. I loved the entire look of that room.

In Tron: Legacy my favorite part was when Rinzler/Tron turns back to the good side, falls into the sea of simulation and at the very last second his colors revert back to blue.

END OF LINE

Java
User

on Thursday, March, 21, 2013 1:39 PM
@ Nikster, "Babetron" please let that be an official term

I'll have to watch TRON again tonight to make a solid decision, but I always liked when we first meet CLU 1.0 in the tank. That scene as Flynn's attempting to hack ENCOM, that's when i knew something bigger was going on.

plus…I JUST LOVE CLU'S SCREAM WHEN HE CRASHES

END OF LINE.

CUPRO
User

on Saturday, October, 19, 2013 5:47 PM
I like the Lightcycle scene. It still looks good today. I grew up after TRON and learned about TRON through Legacy, but now that I've seen the original, the Legacy lightcycle scene seems like cheating. JUMPING over their CURVY trails? Reminds me of a console game... I thought Evolution was decent though, despite poor reviews. And Legacy was OK from a more modern perspective. But the original was better in my opinion.

O hai dere! I'm CUPRO! (pronounced KOO-proh) Nice to meet you. I like video games, TRON (of course ), and my User, Golden Engi. You can find my user's Steam account at the link below.

TRON 2.0 name: CUPRO.bat
Steam name: Golden Engi
http://steamcommunity.com/id/engiofgold

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Film Chat 
 What was your favorite part of the Tron film?
You Are Not Online

Not Logged In

Sign In or Create An Account

I/O Tower