Fan Fiction & Art 
 TRON-SECTOR, THE FAN-FIC, sign up

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
mega byte.exe.
User

Re: TRON-SECTOR, THE FAN-FIC, sign up

on Friday, September, 08, 2006 9:44 PM
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

http://ihostupost.com/files/209/megabytelarge.gif
listen to what the sloganizer says bub or you'll have a face full "o" adamantium!

Sora.EXE
User

on Saturday, September, 09, 2006 9:24 PM
It is finally finished. Please tell me what you all think, and can someone tell me how to put it into the File Archives? Thank you. Oh yeah, If any one is wondering is up with |

NoExcuses
User

on Sunday, September, 10, 2006 5:45 AM
*Clap clap clap*

Bravo, bravo!

I would never have thought that my record player could weild so much power!

Great ending! Well done on that, Sora!

Sora.EXE
User

on Sunday, September, 10, 2006 11:30 AM
Thank you.

mega byte.exe.
User

on Sunday, September, 10, 2006 12:24 PM
Woot! Sooooooo..........AWSOME! COOOOOOOL!

http://ihostupost.com/files/209/megabytelarge.gif
listen to what the sloganizer says bub or you'll have a face full "o" adamantium!

disc100
User

on Tuesday, September, 19, 2006 4:32 PM
Not fair! I only appear in one part the entire time!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

-------------------------------------------------------
Click here for a picture of air!

Click here for an Awesome picture of TRON!!!

Autowoman
User

on Saturday, January, 27, 2007 8:48 PM

Are you still taking applications for this? If so:

Name: Autowoman
Fights for: Tron and the Users
User/Program: Program
Sex: Female
Weapon: Just about any ancient weapon she can dream up. All weapons have the same basic powers that Autowoman has: Phasing, electrical field, rez/derezz, etc. She favors a katana sword and karuni knife (the kind used by Naruto (basic kite-shaped blade, with a ring on one end.).)
Powers: Autowoman has the same powers as Automan. Phasing, electrical field (which she can shoot out like a bolt of lightning), merge with human, superstrength, superspeed, superendurance, speak with computer and computer systems (Like Automan, she asks politely for anything she needs; for the most part, the computers will comply with her request.), heals damage with electricity, etc.
Weaknesses: Outside the computer, the same weaknesses Automan has: Draws a lot of power to stay in the human world, use of energy depletes what she needs to stay in the human world, can take damage from electro-magnetic-based weapons, etc.
Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47444124/Lightcycle: Black Lightcycle with red outlines.
Bit: No
Byte: Yes (Calls her "Fae", the old name for "fairy".) Creates any item Automan needs.
Personallity: Friendly, determined, polite, a bit nieve about the human world. Loves her mate, Automan, and her friends very much, and will do everything she can to protect them. She is also very protective of innocents, epscially children.

Would it be possible to bring Automan into this? If not, that's okay. If so, here he is:

Name: Automan
Fights for: Tron and the Users
User/Program: Program
Sex: Male
Weapon: Just about any weapon he can dream up. All weapons have the same basic powers that Automan has: Phasing, electrical field, rez/derezz, etc. (Note: Automan rarely uses weapons, relying on his own powers to get the job done. May use a weapon if it is "in character" for whatever role he might be playing.)
Powers: Phasing, electrical field (which he can shoot out like a bolt of lightning), merge with human, superstrength, superspeed, superendurance, speak with computer and computer systems (he asks politely for anything he needs; for the most part, the computers will comply with his request.), heals damage with electricity, etc.
Weaknesses: Outside the computer: Draws a lot of power to stay in the human world, use of energy depletes what he needs to stay in the human world, can take damage from electro-magnetic-based weapons, etc.
Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47256086/Lightcycle: Black Lightcycle with blue outlines.
Bit: Yes (calls him "Cursor") Can create anything Automan asks for.
Byte: No
Personallity: Friendly, determined, polite, a bit nieve about the human world. Loves his mate, Autowoman, and his friends very much, and will do everything he can to protect them. He is also very protective of innocents, epscially children.

It should be noted that the color Autowoman is (red), has nothing to do with her alignment. She is only red as a contrasting color to Automan's blue.

Even if you can't use either one of them, just writing this out has put both in better prespective, and will allow me to write fics much better.

I hope you can use them, though.

Autowoman (Yes, based on Automan...)

shadow_user
User

on Saturday, January, 27, 2007 9:49 PM
How come I'm only in the first 1.5 chapters?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Mental Sector

Sora.EXE
User

on Saturday, January, 27, 2007 10:27 PM
I'm very sorry Autowoman, but I finished this a good 1-2 months ago. If I had still been working on this, you would be put on this indefinitely. Oh, and Shadow_User, I'm very sorry. I know i'm no miracle worker, and it is very hard to put 14 (Not including Autowoman/Automan/Autobot) into a 7 chapter Fan-Fic. If I decide to make another one, i'll make sure to include you guys'.

Autowoman
User

on Saturday, January, 27, 2007 10:31 PM
I noticed that after I posted.

Looking forward to your next fanfic.

Autowoman (Yes, based on Automan...)

Pulsewoman
User

on Saturday, January, 27, 2007 11:23 PM

Yeah...I didn't expect my character to get into any group fanfics around here either, considering I'm so new. :P But I wrote up a bio for "Pulsewoman" anyway, just for the writing excercise/to get things straight in my head, same as Autowoman here did. Actually, as characters who can travel between worlds, the two may seem kinda similar in a few ways, but Pulsewoman has fewer powers/more vulnerabilities and is technically not a User _or_ a Program...but both!

I may also try to draw a picture of her, for the heck of it...

...Notoriousorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

There are only two rules for success in life:

1. Never tell everything you know.

spiritplumber
User

on Friday, February, 02, 2007 3:46 AM
If I was a program, I'd probably be some sort of navigator algorithm... mainly because I'm writing one for my thesis ^^;

Independent game programmers for the win!

data_ghost
User

on Friday, February, 02, 2007 2:31 PM

name: data_ghost
type: the ghost of an old fcon program
sex:male
fights for: ex-fcon, now independant
weapon: mesh primitive, energy claw, suffusion
bit: no
byte:no
vehicle: tank, sumtimes recogniser
personality: not well known. is seen on his own, haunting old fcon files

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

spiritplumber
User

on Friday, February, 02, 2007 7:05 PM
Well, here's my program counterpart... not based on any software I've actually written, more on what I do in general.

Name: Plumber.exe

Fights for: Anyone but Thorne -- Plumber.exe is a dedicated defragging/cleanup/disinfection application who isn't very good at fighting but can remove the effects of corruption from his surrounding fairly quickly.

User/program: Program.

Weapon: A _very_ large tool (usually a wrench) with orange glow.

Appearance: Yellow circuity; pretty large build, looks a bit like a Resource Hog but with the usual TRON helmet. Wears a lot of armor, including oversized shoulder plates. (If you've ever played the game, think a TRONified younger version of Gregorio from Skies of Arcadia)

Lightcycle: One of the very slow orange ones (he doesn't really have the reflexes for anything faster, and he uses it to travel around, not to fight).

Bit: No

Byte: No

Personality: Plumber.exe is a stalwart utility program through and through -- always happy to get work done, a bit too humorless but very honest and dependable, and more imaginative than he lets out.

Combat: He can't fight worth much as far as technique goes, but is tough enough to just take a beating until he can get lucky, grab his opponent (generally a z-lot or similar) and perform a sort of Heimlich maneuver as a means of disinfecting them. This means that he's fairly worthless against dedicated fighting programs that are aggressive for reasons other than infection, though... Basiclally he'd make a very good stereotypical bully, if he had the inclination for it, which he doesn't.

Notes: Occasionally gets mistaken for a Resource Hog due to his appearance (defragging and cleanup require a lot of disk access and is resource-intensive even if the program doing it is very well written).order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Independent game programmers for the win!

Sora.EXE
User

on Thursday, February, 08, 2007 4:25 PM
I gives me a warm fuzzy felling inside when people want to sign up for my fan fic even when it's done. I makes me feel loved!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 TRON-SECTOR, THE FAN-FIC, sign up