New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
Tori
User

Re: Tag!

on Monday, April, 04, 2005 10:52 AM
heheheh...

There's your definition, Compucore

Now, would you stop using that stupid dictionary?! *Takes the dictionary away from Compucore, and throws it across the room*
I totally forgot who was it..

==

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Monday, April, 04, 2005 11:14 AM

Vortex, but he appears not to be playing. I shall wait for a bit for the "it" to stale and then take it back where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Kamui
User

on Monday, April, 04, 2005 11:45 AM
Tori Wrote:heheheh...

Now, would you stop using that stupid dictionary?! *Takes the dictionary away from Compucore, and throws it across the room*

*Gets the dictionary in the interface* OW! Alright! The all might me will be designated as "it" and chase the hell out of you! *Chases Tori like a mad-woman*

~Kamui.EXE

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Compucore
User

on Monday, April, 04, 2005 7:11 PM
Who!! Mesa nesa datasa dictionary. otherwisesa msa no computsa. Its like sayinh start up th computer when thre is no BIOS(Basic Input output System) for the computer to start. That data dictionary essential. for this computer gek to work with.

Tori Wrote:heheheh...

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Kamui
User

on Monday, April, 04, 2005 7:35 PM
*Gone insane. Flies around trying to tag everyone that happens to be within 30ft near her*

KYAR!

~Kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Monday, April, 04, 2005 7:50 PM
Compucore Wrote:Mesa nesa datasa dictionary. otherwisesa msa no computsa. Its like sayinh start up th computer when thre is

Uh oh. I think Compucore just went Jar-Jar on us.

*grabs him* Snap out of it man!!! *shakes* For all that is good in this world come back to us!!!

Oh and by the way, since I just touched you.... AND vortex doesn't want to play...AND I took back the "it" just before I posted this... AND..... well I think you can see where this is going...

You're it.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Compucore
User

on Monday, April, 04, 2005 9:09 PM
falls limp after the smack from Boingo_Buzzard. Head tilting forward. Then the theme song of Knight Right in techno remix comes on slowly. And that red led light replaces my two eyes. and sounding like karr. Then let m tag someone else here then so I cannot be it the, hearty laugh like Vincent prices.

(recinfect)
Whoops a double post there.

Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:
Compucore Wrote:Mesa nesa datasa dictionary. otherwisesa msa no computsa. Its like sayinh start up th computer when thre is

*grabs him* Snap out of it man!!! *shakes* For all that is good in this world come back to us!!!

Oh and by the way, since I just touched you.... AND vortex doesn't want to play...AND I took back the "it" just before I posted this... AND..... well I think you can see where this is going...

You're it.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Compucore
User

on Monday, April, 04, 2005 9:10 PM
falls limp after the smack from Boingo_Buzzard. Head tilting forward. Then the theme song of Knight Right in techno remix comes on slowly. And that red led light replaces my two eyes. and sounding like karr. Then let m tag someone else here then so I cannot be it the, hearty laugh like Vincent prices.

(recinfect)

Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:

You're it.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Trace
User

on Monday, April, 04, 2005 10:35 PM
Thanks for casting Jar Jar out of Compucore, Boingo. I'm not sure I could've handled that...

Wait! *glances around nervously* Who's it??abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tori
User

on Monday, April, 04, 2005 11:39 PM
*Grabbs the dictionary, and gives it back to Compucore* I didn't know that it was so vital, sorry.
Please forgive me *Gives him that cute and innocent look.*order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

==

Kamui
User

on Tuesday, April, 05, 2005 12:17 PM
*Nails Tori again* Kyah! Got you! *Flies off again like an idiot.... because we all know she is one....*

~Kamui.EXEorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Tori
User

on Tuesday, April, 05, 2005 7:16 PM
*Chases after Kaumi stupidlly, and does her Sting impression* I will tag you! I WILL!!!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

==

Vortex.EXE
User

on Wednesday, April, 06, 2005 12:31 AM
As he slowly inches towards Buzzard, he reaches out and taps him on the shoulder..."Who's it?"

(Sorry, guys haven't been able to be on for a while)abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Trace
User

on Wednesday, April, 06, 2005 1:35 AM
I think it's Tori.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tori
User

on Wednesday, April, 06, 2005 10:57 AM
No, it's Kamui now.

I just tagged her. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

==

Vortex.EXE
User

on Thursday, April, 07, 2005 12:40 PM
"Run from Evil Kamui!"
He walks away backwards.

Compucore
User

on Thursday, April, 07, 2005 6:36 PM
Starts running around lik the keystone cops going after a robber to make sure that I don't get caught from Kamui.exe of giving me the IT Just give me the it please don't give m the IT.

Stops for a second in mid air like doing the hurdles almost. And just realizes. Uh Folks. Doesn't It Mean Information technology. As in Tech support, programming Primary function of me and my user. , and all that gobbley goo?

Vortex.EXE Wrote:"Run from Evil Kamui!"
He walks away backwards.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

FreedomForever
User

on Sunday, May, 22, 2005 12:26 PM
*wanders in with a bit*
Me: Huh? Since when do programs play tag? Might as well join in the game....Are new players it?
Bit: Yes!
Me: In that case...TAG! The bit's it!

Tori
User

on Sunday, July, 17, 2005 8:57 PM
I'M NOT A PROGRAM!! GRRR!! *Bit approaches her* NOOO!!!!

*Runs around crazilly* You will not defeat me! I won't let you!

==

FreedomForever
User

on Monday, July, 18, 2005 11:20 AM
Me: Sorry, Tori, but I already knew what you were...and humans/Users/whatever do play tag...

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Tag!