TRON: LEGACY 
 Tron sequel

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Scuzzy
User

Re: Tron sequel

on Sunday, February, 22, 2004 2:16 PM
Heh, Esotek, must be nice to have and know how to use Photoshop. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

shorty99
User

on Sunday, February, 22, 2004 10:38 PM
So what is exactly going to be done for the petition?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, February, 22, 2004 11:01 PM
Somebody needs to start it. I cannot, but I can support it and make sure people see it once it gets big enough.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Scuzzy
User

on Sunday, February, 22, 2004 11:54 PM
Who should we address the film to? Also, can you give me some stats on the sales of the 20th Annv. DVD and , please? I'll make a draft and we can revise it until it's perfect. Thanks. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, February, 23, 2004 12:34 AM
Scuzzy,

The idea was simply to have each person post in a special forum here. We'd number each post and keep only the individual posts from each person. We'll weed out offhand comments and any other things. Just an opening statement on why we want to see a TRON 2 film and then a numbered series of followups from fans. 1 per fan.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

Scuzzy
User

on Monday, February, 23, 2004 1:02 AM
Oh. Well I guess I should have read the entire thread, huh?

I say, let's do it!

shorty99
User

on Monday, February, 23, 2004 8:23 AM
I like the Forum Thread Idea.

curtishart
User

on Tuesday, February, 24, 2004 2:16 PM
There is a free online petition service at http://www.petitiononline.com/petition.html which I think would work better IMHO.

It keeps track of the number of petitions

It's easier to post links to it outside tron-sector.com

If someone accidentally posts twice or whatever in the current petition thread we won't need an admin to go in and edit it

You don't have to be a member of t-s.com to sign it (Less steps in signing a petition, the more people are willing to do it)

I'm not good at drafting a petition for this so I would suggest Cliff do it (Since he's the admin of this site...carries some weight in my opinion)

Anyhow, that's me.

All in favor?

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, February, 24, 2004 2:23 PM

curtishart Wrote:It's easier to post links to it outside tron-sector.com

If someone accidentally posts twice or whatever in the current petition thread we won't need an admin to go in and edit it
Last time I checked, both of those were not true.

It was difficult to post links on your petition, and same goes for removing duplicate/spoiled signatures. You have to e-mail the administration of the site and ask them to do these things for you. As you can imagine, it can take a very long time or not happen at all. Even then, spoiled signatures are still included in the count.

Now, maybe things have changed since the last time I looked. It's been a while. But that was my experience. Just shedding light on that avenue.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

curtishart
User

on Tuesday, February, 24, 2004 4:16 PM
Okay, I stand corrected

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, February, 24, 2004 6:54 PM
Cliff is not the admin of this site. He's just a poster who happens to be the Producer of the game too. Auric is the Admin of this site and he has given Admin rights to Esotek, TRONProgram, Sketch and myself to moderate and enhance things as needed. I think there are a few others too, but we are the most visible.

As BVG employees, it would not be wise for Cliff and I to get too involved in the petition. I for one am in full support but I can't actively start it. I did suggest it though!

DaveTRON

Traahn
User

on Tuesday, February, 24, 2004 8:16 PM
If we're supposed to post our desires for a Tron sequel here to get the "petitiion" started, then here's my support:

I would really like to see a new Tron movie. Whether that be a re-make of the original, or a brand new story, I'll leave it up to the powers that be. I'd be VERY pleased either way! I'd watch it in the theaters probably a dozen or more times (seriously!).
Additional thoughts:
It would be nice to have Jeff Bridges in the movie somehow, as well as the other actors. They all did a great job, of course, but I really admired Jeff's performance in Tron (and other movies he's been in). Additionally, getting the movie to the computer world as soon as possible (rather than a ton of "real world" story build-up) would be ideal for me. I'll also tell all my family and friends to see it, so you can get money from them, too! abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Traahn
User

on Tuesday, February, 24, 2004 8:17 PM
I guess that blue effect didn't work so well in my last post, sorry! Here's what it says in that blue text part:

"I would really like to see a new Tron movie. Whether that be a re-make of the original, or a brand new story, I'll leave it up to the powers that be. I'd be VERY pleased either way! I'd watch it in the theaters probably a dozen or more times (seriously!)."

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, February, 24, 2004 9:02 PM
There is an actual petition topic in the Sequel discussion Forums.

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, February, 24, 2004 9:19 PM
I'vee alwayus seen a lot of conscripts on tron-sector. I have yet to see most of them sign up. I guess they like to lurk in the background. I would wonder if they all signed up even for the partision for the sequel. It would be nice to see that happen.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Darth Vegan
User

on Wednesday, May, 02, 2007 12:15 AM
Red5 Wrote:
Thing is, and I suspect, everyone in here wants a sequel, yeah? Does anyone disagree; does anyone think a sequel would tarnish the memory/image/legacy of the first movie? For example: Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Attack Of The Clones - having eagerly awaited these movies, seeing them for the first time made me sick to the stomach. I mean, it "was" Star Wars, but it wasn't Star Wars. A bit like trying to recreate that magic. As Thomas Wolfe once said: "you can never go home again."

I'd love to see a Tron sequel. And I'd be standing out in the queue (wishful thinking, perhaps) to see it at the movie theatre. But I know deep down it wouldn't retain the qualities of what made the original so special: the era, the technology. the consciousness of that period, the actors!

Thoughts anyone?

I pretty much agree. As stoked as I'd be to see new TRON media, especially a new film, I wouldnt want it to suck and tarnish the reputation of something I hold so dearly (for instance:this new live action Transformers garbage theyre putting out)

I mean, if they did it right, a new TRON movie could be the best thing ever. I'm just not sure I have faith in today's Hollywood to put something acceptable together. Knowing the current trend, they'd probably just remake the first one and cheese it out totally.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Hikaru.EXE
User

on Wednesday, May, 02, 2007 12:25 AM
AHHH!!! This thread is sooo old it burns me!!! It burns me!!!

Darth Vegan
User

on Wednesday, May, 02, 2007 6:01 AM
oh my, I didn't even realize that! haha

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Tron sequel