TRON: LEGACY 
 Tron sequel

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Dinamic
User

Tron sequel

on Saturday, January, 17, 2004 5:57 PM
Anyone knows what is the status of TRON sequel?

Compucore
User

Re: Tron sequel

on Saturday, January, 17, 2004 6:52 PM
Hi Dinamic. I think this question has been asked a little too often within the boards here. And I think that its been answered soewhere. THe sequel film is still on hold right now. Or it's still in the scripting phase somewhere. No other word than that from what we were told. We all have our ears to the walls and floors about it.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

makiler
User

on Sunday, February, 08, 2004 3:48 PM
Dinamic Wrote:Anyone knows what is the status of TRON sequel?

Somebody knows the realase date of Tron 2.0 movie?. I'm dying day by day because I don't know nothing about the movie sequel ¡¡¡SOMEBODY HELP MEEEEEEEEEE!!!

my e-mail is makiler@yahoo.com.mx

Compucore
User

on Sunday, February, 08, 2004 4:42 PM
No release date as of yyet. Its on hold right now. We do not know when it will be released. As soon as we get word within tron-sector we will know when it will come out it will be release in the news section.as for now it is on hold.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, February, 16, 2004 3:15 AM
We need a letter writing campaign! We need to get people to write in and let them know we want this movie!

DaveTRON

wwwmwww
User

on Monday, February, 16, 2004 9:52 AM
DaveTRON Wrote:We need a letter writing campaign! We need to get people to write in and let them know we want this movie!

If you are being serious may I suggest you post the address that everyone should write to. Another idea is maybe start a petition here at TRON-Sector or elsewhere to collect names and address of those interested. How many names would it take to have an impact and next question... what is the membership of TRON-Sector? I believe for something like this to be effective we'd have to reach a much larger audience then the one here at TRON-Sector.

Red5
User

on Thursday, February, 19, 2004 9:36 PM

Thing is, and I suspect, everyone in here wants a sequel, yeah? Does anyone disagree; does anyone think a sequel would tarnish the memory/image/legacy of the first movie? For example: Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Attack Of The Clones - having eagerly awaited these movies, seeing them for the first time made me sick to the stomach. I mean, it "was" Star Wars, but it wasn't Star Wars. A bit like trying to recreate that magic. As Thomas Wolfe once said: "you can never go home again."

I'd love to see a Tron sequel. And I'd be standing out in the queue (wishful thinking, perhaps) to see it at the movie theatre. But I know deep down it wouldn't retain the qualities of what made the original so special: the era, the technology. the consciousness of that period, the actors!

Thoughts anyone?

shorty99
User

on Thursday, February, 19, 2004 10:38 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:We need a letter writing campaign! We need to get people to write in and let them know we want this movie!

That would be some inspiration!

Compucore
User

on Thursday, February, 19, 2004 10:40 PM
I thnk it would be great as well. What does it need to get it going. I know I have responded up above to two people asking when the release date is. But if a petition is require or finding out where We could send in a letter stating that we want the sequel release. Then we need to get it going.

Davetron or Auric. How many active peple do we have here at Tron-sector? A rough guestimate will do at this point.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, February, 19, 2004 11:43 PM
What if we had a forum for it that we could print out?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Darksaber7
User

on Thursday, February, 19, 2004 11:46 PM
That sounds like a good idea. Then we could just mail it in (if an address is provided).

If it's a form we could print out for ourselves, be sure to leave lots of blanks for recruited signatures!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, February, 19, 2004 11:49 PM
Actually, I was thinking I could email people and direct them to the URL to see the count of messages.

Perhaps if each person numbered their note based on what the last persons number was we could get it going?

DaveTRON

Alan1
User

on Friday, February, 20, 2004 8:02 AM
Well, in the words of Laura "Shall we dance?" I'm in!

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

on Sunday, February, 22, 2004 12:37 AM
Hey everyone! Dave, I just wanted to let you know that I wanted to thank Disney and Buena Vista for making Tron 2.0 which I purchased at Christmas. I'm a 28 year old art student now, but this game and DVD that I bought (20th anniversary) takes me back to the summer of 1982, when I was just seven and I went with my parents to that awesome sunshine state to visit family in Antioch. Tron was in the theatres when I was there and I remember it well. My brother went to see it but I didn't get to until I came back to Illinois. I just lost an uncle that was a dear friend and this game has actually helped cheer me up when I have been very depressed so if you talk to anyone at Buena Vista, thank you so much. I think the story for 2.0 was superb and if they really are taking a serious look at a possible sequel just a couple of ideas to throw around. Focused a little more on Flynn's story and how it coincides with 2.0, and I think Jason Bateman from Sliders would be perfect for the role of Jet Bradley. Good luck from a fan to anyone who works to bring back a really fun genre. Eric1975

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, February, 22, 2004 12:58 AM
Hey everyone! Dave, I just wanted to let you know that I wanted to thank Disney and Buena Vista for making Tron 2.0 which I purchased at Christmas.

We had a great time making it, and I will make sure the rest of the team that hangs out here reads your note. We're glad you liked it.

I think the story for 2.0 was superb and if they really are taking a serious look at a possible sequel just a couple of ideas to throw around. Focused a little more on Flynn's story and how it coincides with 2.0, and I think Jason Bateman from Sliders would be perfect for the role of Jet Bradley.

If TRON goes on into sequels, I am certain Flynn will be heard from again. Time will tell. I like the Jason Bateman suggestion too. Not a bad choice.

DaveTRON

Scuzzy
User

on Sunday, February, 22, 2004 9:38 AM
Jason Bateman was in Sliders? When?

Also, after seeing him in Arested Development as a Responsible Adult(tm) (he's 35), I dunno.

Are you sure you don't mean Jerry O'Connell?

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Scuzzy
User

on Sunday, February, 22, 2004 9:58 AM

Hmm...maybe...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Esotek
Sector Admin

on Sunday, February, 22, 2004 10:51 AM
Most people probably wouldn't want this actor to be Jet, and I would agree, but I just couldn't resist, the action figure's face reminds me so much of Charlie Sheen...

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Trace
User

on Sunday, February, 22, 2004 12:15 PM
OMU!! You guys are cracking me up!!!

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, February, 22, 2004 2:12 PM
You're right, it's Jerry O'Connell, Jason Bateman would not work.

DaveTRON

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Tron sequel