General Discussion 
 TRON DVD

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Sketch
Sector Admin

TRON DVD

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 12:39 AM
At first I though our Walmart here just put out some left over 20th Anniversary Tron DVDs, but the other Walmart in my area has them too and just as many copies as the other DVD's out. Don't know if the same goes for the Walmarts in everyone elses areas... but if it is then you all better make a special run to Walmart's DVD section. They've got it for about $14.95! This is a great time to get the dvd for those who don't have it yet. If you already have one then now's a good time to get spare cause I'm sure we've all worn the dvds out watching them so much. I know I have.

Can anyone else confirm this? Have they restocked in the other areas? I hope they have.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

foilism
User

Re: TRON DVD

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 2:15 AM
I don't know of any re-stocking, but I know that in wooworths they're selling for £4.00, or somthing silly.

Lew
User

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 5:12 AM
I've seen the Region 2 PAL version for £10 over here, too. It's in a different keep-case to the original release but it seems to be the same 2-disc version.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

MutoidMan
User

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 8:25 AM
Yikes! How the heck do you wear out a DVD?

If you've worn out or accidentally broken a DVD case (which I can understand) you can replace it with the real McCoy from Sleeve City CD Cases, CD Sleeves, DVD Cases.

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

foilism
User

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 8:40 AM
Just wondering, did the US DVD come with a sleve??

Layer.dll
User

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 9:16 AM
I work for Wal*Mart #0001 in the electronics area.

Tron DVD Special Edition 2 disc set....$14.44

They are a modular item
(meaning: they have a set place..not a special buy or order)

They are located with other Disney "classics" such as
Old Yeller, 20,000 Leagues, etc

on a Disney Cube in most Supercentersorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

MutoidMan
User

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 10:53 AM
foilism Wrote:Just wondering, did the US DVD come with a sleve??

It comes in a black Double ALPHApak (which you can see at Sleeve City, link in previous post).order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Speeder
User

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 2:31 PM
I don't know about wearing DVD's out, but aparently Disney are developing a cheap DVD which stops working after something like 70 hours, the Surface of the disk slowly oxidises till the laser can't read it anymore, These disks will be sold cheap!!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

foilism
User

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 2:35 PM
Thats cruel but a good idea.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 4:22 PM
MutoidMan Wrote:Yikes! How the heck do you wear out a DVD?

Mine still works, even if it does have some minor scratches. It has had a few close calls. A while back a power surge caused the dvd player to turn back on and I didn't know it cause the tv wasn't on. The Tron dvd was still in so the player sat there playing it for about two or three days straight until I noticed it. The dvd was very hot and multicolorish when I ejected it.

I just feel better having a spare in case something does happen to my current one.

Welcome to the forums Layer.dll. Thanks for the info.

foilism
User

on Saturday, October, 04, 2003 4:02 AM
Mine's fine coz I don't watch it too often, I watch the vhs, as i only have a dvd rom. But talking about it, i do wanna watch the dvd.

Qix77
User

on Saturday, October, 04, 2003 4:19 AM
Sketch,

What happen-ed with your site... I'm stuck at E-8... I tried looking for your thread about the site, but I'm too lazy to give it much of an effort.... lol

BTW: I've noticed that Target (in my area) has also went TRON crazy with the 20th.... and I live in a wee little town in Southern Illinois. I've not checked Wal-Mart yet, but I will tomorrow.

This is a good thing...

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Saturday, October, 04, 2003 10:52 AM
Site's in the Status bar here. The Sketchdomain logo in my signature also takes you to my site.

Sweet. So Target has got the DVD out too. this is great.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 TRON DVD