General Discussion 
 TRON bashing website, WTF

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
lifeasis
User

on Friday, September, 26, 2003 6:55 PM
I ran into this site doing some research on TRON. It really PISSED ME OFF. If you go down to about the 8th or 9th paragraph. The bashing takes place. Apparently whomever wrote this up, needs to GET BEAT!

They say that the sequel will suck even more than the first movie & they also bash tron MERCHANDISE to. WTF

www.retrocrush.com/archive/tron/

Trace
User

Re: TRON bashing website, WTF

on Friday, September, 26, 2003 6:59 PM
His complaints are typical of those who don't like Tron. They just don't get it. Let them live in their ignorance. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Lew
User

on Friday, September, 26, 2003 7:11 PM
What a pathetic little shit. I wonder if his Mummy helped him write that.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, September, 26, 2003 8:11 PM
*yawns at the guy*
He'll have to try really hard to get a rise out of me. All I know is that he's an uneducated lamer who can't even geek his way out of a paper bag.

*sips Dr Pepper*

After all, we're better than him, right, programs? where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Compucore
User

on Friday, September, 26, 2003 8:32 PM
(Souding like soundwave With his mechanica voice.) Affirmative Kia_Purity.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

MutoidMan
User

on Friday, September, 26, 2003 11:41 PM
He's a self-important douche bag. I'm sure our visiting his website to read his TRON-bashing has spiked his visitor count to unheard-of-for-him levels. Ignore him and he'll fade back into obscurity.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, September, 27, 2003 1:18 PM

HAHAHA! That article is hilarious. It doesn't make me angry, because the guy clearly doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.

First of all, he's got it backwards . . . it's usually films that DO SUCK that get direct-to-video sequels. And if this guy knew anything, a film by Pixar is not a pipe dream. It's a very real possibility. We know Disney is considering it. Pixar would be a natural choice.

Also, it's so typical for casual movie-goers like him to just not "get" what was involved in making this movie. The special effects were so revolutionary for their time, people just couldn't wrap their heads around it. So therefore, they automatically hate what they don't understand.

I have to give him credit for pointing out the animated series, though. I never knew an animated series was in the works . . . even if it turns out to be a rumor and complete fabrication, he made me aware of something I didn't know about.

Finally, I think it's about time he updates the page, to talk about . I'd like to see him try and trash the game. If he does, he's clearly a couple of bits short of a byte.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Speeder
User

on Saturday, September, 27, 2003 2:13 PM
Well, he's probably never even seen the film.

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

MasterControlProgram
User

on Wednesday, October, 01, 2003 2:00 PM

This guy is crazy...
Tron is one of the best movies ever!
all the ideas like the tanks and light cycles came from the game....
the tanks and light cycles in the movie were awesome...

yeaaaa i bet he's never even seen the movie...

"I want Him the Games Until he DIES playing!"-MCP

Click here to Make Money reading e mails. Sign up is FREE

foilism
User

on Wednesday, October, 01, 2003 4:10 PM
I like the bit where he says that Wendy Carols was once a man.

And MasterControlProgram, TRON was not one of the best movies, ever, it was the best movie ever.

Yay, half millenia post abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

laphtiya
User

on Wednesday, October, 01, 2003 4:26 PM
Now now guys Every one is entitled to there own opinion......Even if his IS the wrong one to pick......more fool him isnt it :-D

lifeasis
User

on Wednesday, October, 01, 2003 7:55 PM
I started this thread, I thought I would just point out how much of an ASS this guy is for DISSING on TRON. The website gives TRON a bad rap.

Lew
User

on Thursday, October, 02, 2003 4:15 AM
foilism Wrote:I like the bit where he says that Wendy Carols was once a man.

I often wondered, considering she used to record as Walter Carlos

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion