Transformers and G.I. Joe Movie

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Nikster
User

Re: Transformers and G.I. Joe Movie

on Thursday, September, 25, 2003 3:39 AM
Trace Wrote:
Nikster Wrote:Ummmm..how can you be a Red and be an Autobot??? Autobots are good guys!

Well...I know that. But I've got a right to my own perogotive. Besides, Autobots are cooooooler!

Hehe....

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

laphtiya
User

on Thursday, September, 25, 2003 8:17 AM
If prime dont look like that it sucks lol

http://www.vegeta.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/rpg/secret/Optimus_Prime_Lined.jpg

(BTW I did that pic)

Hmmm I dunno if it will be any good remaking Transformers. All the new remakes suck like Armarda, and RID you cant beat Gen 1 TF.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Thursday, September, 25, 2003 11:13 AM
Very cool drawing laphtiya.

I don't like TF Armada that much either. Prime and Starscream are the only characters in the show that are like their old G1 characters. If they want to do a good remake then they need to keep the orginality that was in the show, which was the characters. Sure they can redesign their look and change some background elements to really add to the plot, but in the new Armada show they just slap on a bunch replacment characters. I can understand trying to introduce TF to the new generation of kids, but why leave out the very characters that started it all? I've watched some episodes of the new He-man show and they have done a great job remaking it cause they are using original characters from the show and toy line. Looking at the character designs you see a direct reflection of the original toys. They are even using characters from the toyline that never were a part of the show. You can tell a lot of thought went into presenting the new series cause it's using that originality the old toy line started. I really can't say the same thing about TF Armada.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Particle_Man
User

on Wednesday, October, 22, 2003 5:08 PM
ok, i changed my mind, they werent so bad after all!

it's just one of those 'i gotta be in the mood things'

now i know, and knowing is half the battle!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Particle Man

MutoidMan
User

on Wednesday, October, 22, 2003 5:44 PM
The new He-Man cartoons are excellent.

I agree that they are doing a great job of sticking to the original toy line, kicking up the action a couple of notches and equaling or exceeding the quality of the original series' plots.

But I still love the original series.

You just can't beat the original Skeletor's evil laugh, and the plots were surprisingly good. Remember when it was revealed that Prince Adam's mother, Queen Marlena, was an American astronaut from Earth? And how about when the Queen hinted that she knew Adam was He-Man? These were shockers! Even cooler, in defense of the castle she dusts off her trusty old space ship (equiped with Earth weapons, natch), dons her old spacesuit and blasts the bejesus out of the bad guys! The episodes with the giant dragons were cool, too.

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Transformers and G.I. Joe Movie