Forums 
 Game Grid 

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
Sketch
Sector Admin

No Title

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 7:01 PM
*Sketch looks off into the blackness of the game grid. A sinister grin can be seen on his face.*

[]This looks fun![]
*He puts his arms outwards and rezzs up a lightcycle and madely zooms off into the cold blackness of the grid*

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Scuzzy
User

Re:

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 8:21 PM
Sketch, get your skid-plate over here!!!

*rezzes in his lightcycle and tears off after Sketch*

You're going to get yourself derezzed!

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Sketch
Sector Admin

Re:

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 8:35 PM
*Sketch sees a Yellow cycle coming closer in the distance*

[] Hmph. It's that blasted gold program again! What the net does he want!?[]
*Sketch drezzes his cycle canopy and stands up on the high speed cycle and looks back at Scuzzy who is gaining on him*

[]If it's charnage you want program it's charnage you'll get! MWAHAHAHAHAHA![]
*As Scuzzy comes closer Sketch leaps onto the roof of scuzzys light cycle. Sketch's red cycle looses speed and falls behind veiring off into Scuzzy's jetwall and derezzes in a bright flash of light. Sketch grins maniacaly at Scuzzy through the transparent roof.*

[] So PROGRAM! What the null do you want!?[]
*Sketch clutches a pixel bomb in his let hand*

KiaPurity
User

Re:

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 8:38 PM
*runs in and stares*

._.; This is going to be complicated.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Scuzzy
User

Re:

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 8:38 PM
*caught off guard and not wanting to hurt his friend, Scuzzy de-rezzes lightcycle and turns to "Sketch"*

Look, buddy, Sketch, you and me, we go way back...hours, even. I don't want to hurt you...

*pulls out disk*

...but I gotta bring you in. Your User needs to get you fixed up, and I'm the program who's gotta go it.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Sketch
Sector Admin

Re:

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 8:53 PM
*brushes self off*

[][]Way back? I have no record of you on my memory! Stay back program![][]
*Sketch throws the pixel bomb at Scuzzy covering him in a blotch of red pixels. Sketch takes this time to rez up another cycle and speeds off into the dark grid horizion*

[] []Hmmm. These pixel bombs are prety handey. Bet I can reformat them to where they'll actually derezz something.[][] []order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Scuzzy
User

Re:

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 8:58 PM
*sputters and wipes paint from eyes and watches as Sketch rides off into the distance*

You are so in trouble, program...

*Scuzzy runs off into the horizon...*where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

KiaPurity
User

Re:

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 8:59 PM
Hey! Wait for me! *revves up a recongizer and jumps in it*

Scuzzy
User

Re:

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 9:02 PM

Where did you get a recignizer from? I have to get mine from the hangar...then again, User Power.

*flies off with Kia to find Sketch*where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Scuzzy
User

Re:

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 9:12 PM
Remember, Kia, his User needs him in one piece, okay? where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

KiaPurity
User

Re:

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 9:13 PM
'kay. Of course. ^^;

*peers*

Trace
User

Re:

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 10:37 PM
*rolls eyes*

Honestly. If it ain't broke...

Trace rezzes up a lightcycle, trailing the do-gooders at a distance.

Now...if I were an amnesiac red, where would I go? Oh, Skeeeeetch...

Speeder
User

Re:

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 5:33 AM
*Speeder draws up alongside scuzzy*

I thought I'd lend a hand!!!!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Scuzzy
User

Re:

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 11:23 AM
*lands Recognizer and rezzes up lightcycle*

Alright Programs, here's the drill. Kia and Speeder, you two be our eyes in the sky. Trace and I will try and track him on the ground. If any of us spot Sketch we will let each other know. Kia, Speeder, you have capture duty since you're in the Recognizers.

The idea is that we need to get him back to /sketchdomain.com/. From there his User can effect what repairs are needed.

Let's roll out! (I've always wanted to say that)

Sketch
Sector Admin

Re:

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 11:35 AM
*A lone recognizer zooms outta the darkness of the grid. Sketch somehow managed to climb aboard and now is approchaing the cockpit area. Sketch jumbs inside and catchs the pilot off guard and knocks him out of the cockpit in one hit. The pilot plumets to the grid below and derezzes.*

[] [][] Ohhh. I like this vehicle! Let's see what this thing can do... [][]
*Sketch rezzes up the recognizer's operation manual*

[] Hmmm antilock brakes, power stearing, digital V8 drive processor, MP3 player... Wow, those troops really get the deluxe package with these babeys! []
*Browzing through the list he comes across derez sheild function*

[] [] He he he! I like the sound of that. Derez_Sheild activate! [] [][]

Trace
User

Re:

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 11:35 AM
Trace continues to argue with Scuzzy as they race along the grid.

But what if it was his user that made the changes to Sketch's programming? We really don't know and could be messing around where we're not--HOLY GRIDBUG!

She swerves her lightcycle just in time to avoid the recognizer that was bearing down on them.

That guy's not playin'!

Scuzzy
User

Re:

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 11:51 AM
I would agree with you, Trace, but the evidence shows a corrupt...WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE USER???

Kia! Speeder! He's in Sector 24B! Be careful now, he's in a stolen recognizer and he's got the derez-shield up! He can't hurt you two but Trace & me, I dunno...

Let's get him!

Sorry, Sketch, this is for your own good!

(I sure hope he hasn't found that reformat routine...)

Trace
User

Re:

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 12:37 PM
Let's get him? I'm more worried about him getting us!

Trace guns her cycle.

Let's see what that reco can really do. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

rhender.exe
User

Re:

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 12:43 PM
Rhender.exe shows up with a battalion of tanks.

Ok programs, he's got the shield up! Hit him hard and we can push him back towards Kia and Speeder.

Rhender.exe

Scuzzy
User

Re:

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 1:39 PM
Whoa whoa whoa rhender! That isn't a protective shield, it's one used to derezz things in it's way! Stand down! We don't want to hurt Sketch, we need him captured!

Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid