Other Sectors 
 What the?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
shorty99
User

What the?

on Tuesday, June, 17, 2003 1:20 PM
Ianstorm.com has totally blocked me from viewing the page. Would any of you be kind enough to check it out for me and see if it happens to you to?

Speeder
User

Re: What the?

on Tuesday, June, 17, 2003 2:15 PM
They finally got wise to you did they

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

shorty99
User

on Tuesday, June, 17, 2003 2:20 PM
Wise to what? A moderator said he knew something about me and Bubbagump! I only know bubba off the Interent. What does everybody know that I don't?

Speeder
User

on Tuesday, June, 17, 2003 4:12 PM
Sorry this was a double post!!!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Speeder
User

on Tuesday, June, 17, 2003 4:12 PM
Sorry, I was only teasin, my tone didn't come across very well.

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, June, 18, 2003 2:04 PM
I may have found out why!I have Bubba's passwords to his site and s/n so if I want to change something I can,which I never do. At the time, Bubba was posting about his site. ALOT! And my brother just happened to find the passwords and signed on from my PC. The IP Address was blocked and it blocked it from my side. And if your wondering why I have his passwords is because I met him 3 yrs. ago in a diffrent forum. We IM'd each other and ever since we always post in the same forums and we decided to start a site. Which he mainly maintains, I just give him ideas and find some extras for him. He has my passwords too.
But anyway, my brother also signed on mine and changed my profile, I changed it back now, but I'm glad I did it early instead of waiting, otherwse my profile wouldn't be very nice.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 What the?