Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Bruce Boxleitner one of the hottest hunks in 1983!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
sondlar
User

on Friday, June, 13, 2003 2:44 AM
I was watching a tv show on VH1 called "I love the 80s!". They had a part on the show picking the hottest guys in '83 and Bruce was in ther list along with..Chewbacca....anyway I just found that pretty cool he made the list.

Now I'm male so I have no idea if he is uh..bye!

Waiting for

Nikster
User

Re: Bruce Boxleitner one of the hottest hunks in 1

on Friday, June, 13, 2003 2:48 AM

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

PyoChan
User

Re: Bruce Boxleitner one of the hottest hunks in 1983!

on Friday, June, 13, 2003 11:39 AM
That's awesome that Bruce made the list, but did Jeff Bridges not make the list? Pity.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"As long as we stay off the top floor, Dillinger will never know we've been in here."

Hale-XF11
User

on Friday, June, 13, 2003 12:02 PM
hey, I watched that yesterday too! When I watched they had covered 1981, 1983 and 1988, in that order strangely enough but whatever right? It was cool seeing all these flashbacks to old tv commercials and t.v. spots for Rubik's Cube (I never did solve that thing) and other retro goodness. I kinda missed the hot hunk thing though but I think I remember Indiana Jones as being one of the "hot icons" of the early eighties. again, whatever, I'm a dude. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Trace
User

on Friday, June, 13, 2003 2:35 PM
I'm sure Jeff's been on the list at some point, PyoChan. He's just too cute not to have been! rowrrrr where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Scuzzy
User

on Friday, June, 13, 2003 3:29 PM
My USer just told me he feels really, really old...

Can you imagine how primitive our ancestors were way back in 83? Wow, it's amazing that Users last that long, and longer, themselves!

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Speeder
User

on Friday, June, 13, 2003 3:45 PM
Yeah, I know!!! Does anyone know how long a user really lives for??order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

PyoChan
User

on Friday, June, 13, 2003 6:38 PM
Trace,

Ain't he, though? I've been thinking of commissioning someone I know to make me a Flynn plushie, either in his glowing blue jammies or in T-shirt and jeans, with the funky denim jacket with the red sleeves. *sparkly "anime girl in love" eyes*order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"As long as we stay off the top floor, Dillinger will never know we've been in here."

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, June, 13, 2003 7:33 PM
That'd be great if I was that good enough with plushie-making to try to make Tron plushies. :P

All I have is a goofy looking gorf plushie named Frog. ; (I still haven't gotten around to making the regular colored one yet, grr.)

Both are hot. :3

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Friday, June, 13, 2003 7:39 PM
My USer just told me he feels really, really old...

Can you imagine how primitive our ancestors were way back in 83? Wow, it's amazing that Users last that long, and longer, themselves!

Yes Scuzzy, it is amazing.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

PyoChan
User

on Friday, June, 13, 2003 8:20 PM
Kia,

My plush-making skills are pretty bad. I do have one success story: a Duo Maxwell plushie from fanart I saw on the website called Heero Is Not Toast. He's extra-chibified, holding a piece of buttered toast. I then tried my hand at something much more complex and promptly got my butt kicked, so I decided to retire from the plushmaking game for the time being.

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, June, 13, 2003 11:16 PM
That page was *insane*.

The gorf plushie turned out surprisingly well.. x.x;
Ah well, I have more time to try to plan more plushies after I get the second Gorf done... perhaps, a Darwin plushie. *think*

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

foilism
User

on Saturday, June, 14, 2003 6:09 AM
Er, whats a plushie??

sondlar
User

on Sunday, June, 15, 2003 10:45 PM
I also remember in the 1982 episode they didn't mention Tron once! bah! (O) (O) (O) Disk to the head!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Waiting for

Nikster
User

on Monday, June, 16, 2003 1:08 AM
foilism Wrote:

Er, whats a plushie??

--------------

It's like a 'beanie baby'

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

crom
User

on Monday, June, 16, 2003 6:03 PM
All this talk about Bruce being one of the hottest hunks in 1983 is somewhat redundant now.I can recall a time when a few of my lady friends were fawning over him when he was Captain John Sheridan in 'Babylon 5'.No wonder Delenn changed herself into Human form!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Password:reindeer flotilla

How do you steer this?Help!!!

www.staggeringstories.net

crom
User

on Thursday, June, 19, 2003 6:13 PM
However,the hottest hunk for all you ladies out there has to be the one and only WILLIAM SHATNER!How many alien princesses have melted into his arms and how many belligerent alien foes have crumpled before his charm and charisma when he was the captain of the U.S.S.Enterprise?

Password:reindeer flotilla

How do you steer this?Help!!!

www.staggeringstories.net

IMAGinES
User

on Thursday, July, 03, 2003 7:05 PM
crom Wrote:However,the hottest hunk for all you ladies out there has to be the one and only WILLIAM SHATNER!How many alien princesses have melted into his arms and how many belligerent alien foes have crumpled before his charm and charisma when he was the captain of the U.S.S.Enterprise?

Which only goes to show what little taste the average alien princess has... ;-)

Fortune Favour You,

IMAGinES

Qix77
User

on Thursday, July, 03, 2003 10:22 PM
Well.... "I love the 80's" show is one that I disagree with since most of what they cover is celeb's views.... But at least Bruce made the list.

If is was me doing the hottest babes for the 80's, I'd have Cindy Morgan as #1 (not because she is in Tron but she is just hot all the time). If you get a chance, visit her site....

This Irishman/Program can't resist such beautiful eyes..

Scuzzy
User

on Friday, July, 04, 2003 1:31 PM
crom Wrote:All this talk about Bruce being one of the hottest hunks in 1983 is somewhat redundant now.I can recall a time when a few of my lady friends were fawning over him when he was Captain John Sheridan in 'Babylon 5'.No wonder Delenn changed herself into Human form!

Mmm...Delen in human form...rwar!

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion