Collector 
 DaveTRON's TRON Shrine/Arcade Restoration Site

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 3:10 PM
I have finally gone and done it. I have created a web page for my TRON collection and the restoration projects for my two arcade machines.

Go on over to TronShrine to see what I have put together. I will be making some small improvements over the coming weeks and updating as necessary.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

Speeder
User

Re: DaveTRON's TRON Shrine/Arcade Restoration Site

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 3:14 PM
WOW, thats great!!! I love the arcade machines!!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

foilism
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 3:16 PM
MAN!!! you have a lot of way cool tron stuff. I am soooo jelous of all who have the art of tron. What on earth is that tron pillow/t/shirt of you it's really cool. Massive congrats on your collection.

DaveTRON Wrote (on his website):I am envisioning all sorts of new TRON adventures in the future

OOOOOOOOOOoooooo me-likey!!!

flynnsplace
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 3:48 PM
holy crap I am not worthy....I thought I had some cool Tron stuff.....I am nothing!!!

dude did I see right.....you had Steve Lisberger in your house?!

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

===========================
"on the other side of the screen it looks so easy"

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 4:34 PM
Good gravey DaveTRON!!!

*Jaw hits the floor, eyes fall outta sockets, and head explodes*

Wow what a collection. Sweet Mercury statue! Love the Hawian Jet drawing! That is cool!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Trace
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 5:20 PM
Trace helps Sketch duct tape his head back together and pop his eyes back in.

Messy, messy!

Wow, DaveTRON! Cool collection! Is that Mercury statue a maquette or something? She's really cool. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 5:30 PM
Foilism,

The DaveTRON t-shirt was made by my team here at DI for my 37th birthday. They all wore one and then proceeded to douse me in water and whipped cream. I may have to make some more of those up and sell them on my web site!

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 5:32 PM
FlynnsPlace,

Steven and Richard came to our offices at DI while back and that photo was taken in my office. I was a giddy TRON fan that day. I have met with both of them subsequent to that meeting, and they are both very nice guys.

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 5:33 PM
Sketch,

The Jet drawing is actually supposed to be me. It is from a poster someone on my team put together for me when I went on vacation once.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

foilism
User

on Thursday, June, 05, 2003 2:35 AM
DaveTRON Wrote:Foilism,

The DaveTRON t-shirt was made by my team here at DI for my 37th birthday. They all wore one and then proceeded to douse me in water and whipped cream. I may have to make some more of those up and sell them on my web site!

Neat!! What a great idea!!!

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, June, 05, 2003 6:09 PM
Wow. Nice collection.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

lifeasis
User

on Friday, June, 06, 2003 1:01 AM
Killer collection DaveTRON, keep up the good work on the website, seeing a collection like that inspires me to expend my ownorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, June, 06, 2003 1:55 AM
I just re-did the site and added descriptions and better images for some items. I added a few new items this week too! I had to remove Mercury too, she was a little premature. She'll be back in August!

TronShrine

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, June, 11, 2003 3:00 AM
I added some new images and new items this week. I had forgotten some t-shirts I have and a Tiffany Lamp that is a perfect match for the one in the film on Flynn's desk. I only have the image of Flynn's up right now, but by Saturday I will have a pic of my own as well. The shrine keeps growing!

DaveTRON

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, June, 11, 2003 12:49 PM
Heh. That tiffany lamp *rules*!

I have several different styles of tiffany lamps at home. x.x

That's just cool. =)

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Scuzzy
User

on Wednesday, June, 11, 2003 1:54 PM
Wow, that's some collection when you have the same style of *lamp* in it!

Oh, and the page is teh awesome. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, June, 11, 2003 3:13 PM
What I really need are suggestions on how to improve it. I want to make it the destination for info on TRON items. I know the basic style is good but kind of yucky too. I want to give it a cleaner look and be more informative on each item. Anyone got some ideas?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

foilism
User

on Wednesday, June, 11, 2003 3:27 PM
HOLD THE PHONE!!!!!! You own that lamp Everytime I've had the pleaseure of watching tron i've said to myself, that lamp will turn up on ebay, and it WILL BE MINE. And when I've watched tron with friends I've paused and pointed out the coolness of that lamp...

AAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH, well at least I know where it is! I am SSSSSOOOOOOOOO jealous right now.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, June, 11, 2003 3:32 PM
What I really need are suggestions on how to improve it. I want to make it the destination for info on TRON items. I know the basic style is good but kind of yucky too. I want to give it a cleaner look and be more informative on each item. Anyone got some ideas?

Hmmmm.

Anyway to divide up the items such as posters, toys, props and such. You could even divide it up to original Tron items to newer 2.0 items. Just throwing out ideas.

He he he. Idea... For the room photos, you could make a floorplan drawing of the room and link the images to where you click the area to see the items or room photo.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, June, 11, 2003 4:23 PM
Foilism,

It's not the lamp, but a near exact duplicate of it. The film lamp is over in the Disney Property Building last time I saw it. This style is out there, you just gotta hang out in places where Tiffany lamps are sold to find it. [Ugh...Shiver] My wife bought it in the early 80's when I was still a pup in High School and cranking my hard earned quarters into the TRON Arcade Machines. When we married, she had it and then later in our marriage I discovered that we had a lamp just liike Flynn's. Another sign she was the woman for me! [grin]
Sketch,

Good ideas. You still into the idea of helping me with some art?

DaveTRON

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector