Other Sectors 
 Matrix Reloded

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Speeder
User

Matrix Reloded

on Thursday, May, 22, 2003 7:59 AM
I'm goin to see the Matrix reloded tonight and I can't wait!

Nothing can ruin my day!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Hale-XF11
User

Re: Matrix Reloded

on Thursday, May, 22, 2003 9:53 AM
All I can say is....HAVE FUN!

I thought it was one of the funnest movies I've seen in a long time (saw it last saturday). I can't wait to see it again actually.

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

foilism
User

on Thursday, May, 22, 2003 2:02 PM
I'm off tonight too. Whwn was it released in the US?

tron_fanfare
User

on Thursday, May, 22, 2003 2:18 PM
released thursday 5/15 here in californiaabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"How are ya gonna run the universe if you can't even answer a few unsolvable problems?" - Flynn in the real world

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, May, 22, 2003 3:00 PM
Eheh... I watched it on the sneak preview night on my fiance's birthday.

Woo, the movie was awesome.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

MutoidMan
User

on Thursday, May, 22, 2003 4:04 PM
Saw the movie & got the PC game Enter The Matrix last Saturday. The movie kicked mass ass, and the game is a blast. The game actually runs quite well on my 1998 vintage PC. I recommend both the movie and the game!

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Trace
User

on Thursday, May, 22, 2003 4:53 PM
I can't wait to see it. I have a friend who wants to see the original first, so I have to wait! Oy!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Nikster
User

on Thursday, May, 22, 2003 5:40 PM
I have not seen the first one yet....

*hides*abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Compucore
User

on Thursday, May, 22, 2003 8:05 PM
I've seen the first Matrix. But not the second one yet. How good are the FX in teh second one???

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Hale-XF11
User

on Thursday, May, 22, 2003 11:06 PM
I think they did a great job with the FX, enough to help make it appear like keanu reeves could act. j/k! *insert laugh track here*

actually, the fights scenes were, for the most part, very believable and intense. a lot more action than the first movie by far. my cousin, who i went with to see it, thought the effects during the fight scenes were sometimes too CG-like. I expected that but it didn't take away from the overall impact of the movie. it's a great continuation of the matrix story.

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, May, 23, 2003 12:13 AM
Agent Smith creeps me out.

Even worse:

http://ufocatcher.net/hatsukoiplush/agentsmith.html

This is where I try to strangle myself because of the plushie. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Friday, May, 23, 2003 12:55 AM
I want to see a Tron one done that same way! Sweet!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Trace
User

on Friday, May, 23, 2003 1:39 AM
Sheesh. Now when I look at Hugo Weaving all I see is Elrond of Rivendell. What to do???

"Welcome to the Matrix, Frodo Baggins."

Qix77
User

on Friday, May, 23, 2003 3:44 AM
All I have to say is that this movie really was good. It followed well with the story and rocked just same as the first one did. I played the game a beat it. It's more movie-drivin but rocked nonetheless.

I call this movie (and a few others) hybirds of TRON.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

MutoidMan
User

on Friday, May, 23, 2003 4:50 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:Agent Smith creeps me out.

Man, I root for agent Smith!

Without giving away anything, I loved:

"You."

"Me, me, me, me, me."

"Me too"

Smith is just cooler than Neo or Morpheus.

Go Smith! I can't wait for Revolutions in November!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

foilism
User

on Friday, May, 23, 2003 6:10 AM
The FX are realy special, but I think it lost a lot of the punch of the first movie. It had a bunch of diologue about progrms though, which i likened very much to tron, about detetion, rogue programs and that.

The smiths scene was so funny I think it's just a really silly film, but so much fun to watch.
But I was sad that there was more kung foo than guns -- nothing rates as good as the lobby scene in the original.

Speeder
User

on Friday, May, 23, 2003 6:13 AM
I can honestly say that it lives up to all the hype its been getting. In other words it is one of the best films i've seen since I saw TRON!!

Everything they did in the film was big; like the shortest fight scene was ten miutes and they were appsolutely (sorry about the spelling) brilliant. Did you know they actually built 3 miles of highway just for the car chase scene at something like $100 MILLIAN DOLLARS.

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Speeder
User

on Friday, May, 23, 2003 6:22 AM
I was wondering where you can see the Animatrix which have been made. I've seen the final flight of the Osiris which was made by the Final Fantasy people and it was great, but I don't know where to see the others?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

MutoidMan
User

on Friday, May, 23, 2003 11:53 AM
Speeder Wroteid you know they actually built 3 miles of highway just for the car chase scene at something like $100 MILLIAN DOLLARS.

Not to bust your chops, but according to the special Cadillac/Matrix website:

"A 3-lane highway was constructed at Alameda Point, CA just for the chase scene. The 1.4 mile stretch of new asphalt took three months to build, at a cost of approximately $30 million. After the filming it was destroyed."

It's still astounding.

BTW, you can get The Animatrix on DVD at Amazon.com for about $18 or the Gift Set that also includes the CD Soundtrack for about $23.

Speeder
User

on Saturday, May, 24, 2003 6:29 AM
Sorry I got the info of a mate anyway! That'll teach me to use secondry info!

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Matrix Reloded