:O News! News!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
KiaPurity
User

on Monday, May, 12, 2003 3:24 PM
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/030512/lam049_1.html

Tron 2.0 will have the lightcycle multiplayer! on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Nikster
User

Re: :O News! News!

on Monday, May, 12, 2003 3:43 PM
COOL!!!

It's great that they're gonna be able to pull that off...for a while they were saying it was not gonna be possible.

Gotta love technology =)

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Compucore
User

on Monday, May, 12, 2003 4:46 PM
Way Cool. I wish I was there to test it all out.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, May, 12, 2003 6:20 PM

I've never doubted that we would get multiplayer lightcycle racing on a LAN, but it's cool to see it confirmed, nonetheless.

It's the multiplayer over Internet that was the stumbling block, and still is judging from this announcement. But there's nothing the programmers at Monolith can do . . . any lag or delay caused by high pings, will ruin a lightcycle race. The problem is out of their control.

Well, at least we'll get a super-duper multiplayer version of Discs of Tron over the Internet! That part should kick enough ass, already.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

djmousie
User

on Monday, May, 12, 2003 7:10 PM
There's gonna be a multiplayer new version of DOT? Will this be part of tron 2.0?

Nikster
User

on Monday, May, 12, 2003 7:19 PM
DOT will be the online multi-player aspect of Tron 2.0 order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, May, 14, 2003 2:39 PM
It will be a determining factor. Since the connection rate on the internet varies from time to time. You will either loose or gain connection speed. I know of two places where you can check out the internet health on a daily basis. The first one is http://www.internettrafficreport.com/main.htm which shows from accross the internet on five contents the traffic situation from everyone. And the other is http://isc.sans.org/. Named as Internet Storm Center. Showing some of the denial of services and problems that are occuring on the internet as well.

It will be interesting to see how well the multiplayer game will work for Tron 2.0

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

FusionAddict
User

on Wednesday, May, 14, 2003 4:44 PM
LAN Party at my place! BYOCPU!!!

The Clu abides, man...

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, May, 14, 2003 8:26 PM
BYOCPU.(Bring Your Own Central Processing Unit!!) My god man another techie in our mids.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Speeder
User

on Thursday, May, 15, 2003 5:34 AM
People have probally asked this before but is there a release date for the UK yet cos I can't wait

p.s. and with this post I have reached 100 posts!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Compucore
User

on Thursday, May, 15, 2003 9:21 AM
Congradulation Speeder for reaching thta point. Lets see you go further in your posting and make it to the top of the posters list now.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion