General Discussion 
 Spy Kids 3-D

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
curtishart
User

Spy Kids 3-D

on Monday, May, 05, 2003 1:19 PM
Hey, I just saw the trailer for the new "Spy Kids 3-D" and it reminds me a lot of Tron. Basically, there's a game that "sucks" you directly into it (Via VR) and one of the games was a cycle race that looks a LOT like the good ol' Tron lightcycles (without the jet walls).

I didn't care for SK2, but 3-D looks really cool.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

shadow_user
User

Re: Spy Kids 3-D

on Saturday, May, 27, 2006 11:02 PM
I saw that movie 2wice. It sucked both times.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Mental Sector

Tori
User

on Sunday, May, 28, 2006 12:14 AM
Why would someone watch a movie that sucked twice just to make sure that it sucked? If it sucked the first time...I don't see what would change it.

...besides...the first one was enough for me (Floop...that bad guy that turned out to be a good guy... was cool). The second one was kind-of fun...and when I saw that there was going to be a third one, I thought "Oh...God...there's a third one now? How stupid is that?!"

==

shadow_user
User

on Sunday, May, 28, 2006 12:36 PM
I was young and stupid. The first time was when it came out and the second time was on DVD.

As for 3D, it's AWESOME in the right hands. Like take Sly 3, it puts the 3D in the best possible jobs. Every level has at least 1 3D level.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Mental Sector

Sora.EXE
User

on Monday, May, 29, 2006 10:50 AM
If the plot stinks, the movie stinks, then the game will stink. This is just one of those video games based on every kiddie movie that parents buy to shut thier kids up for an hour or two.

TimothyC
User

on Tuesday, May, 30, 2006 12:00 PM
shadow_user Wrote:I saw that movie 2wice. It sucked both times.

The movie was quite a good time if you saw it in a theater packed with kids wearing 3D glasses. However if you were watching it at home expecting a decent movie/plot, then you were left high and dry. I definitely enjoyed the experience of seeing it opening weekend with my 7 and 9 year old relatives, but the movie itself was terrible :^).

-Timothy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collect toys? If so then check out the forums at www.toytraderz.com and view the largest online toy database anywhere on the net.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Spy Kids 3-D