Other Sectors 
 pixel pushers

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
RCON
User

pixel pushers

on Tuesday, April, 29, 2003 2:36 PM
I found a cool site where you add floors to a online apartment building, maybe we could get some TRON themed floors on the site!

http://www.mrwong.de/myhouse/

I haven't done mine yet (im at work), but from what I understand you download a floor template, edit it however you like and e-mail it to them.

something to do when you're bored in cyberspace..where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion online

Sketch
Sector Admin

Re: pixel pushers

on Tuesday, April, 29, 2003 2:55 PM
Oh, I've seen this on the pixelation forums. I didn't know that's what they did. Neat. I might have to send a floor in when I get the chance to make on.

Neat.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Trace
User

on Tuesday, April, 29, 2003 9:24 PM
Wow, that is a trip! Sketch would be in heaven in that place! where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pill

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, April, 29, 2003 10:34 PM
Dketch would enjoy that one too much.

where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Hale-XF11
User

on Wednesday, April, 30, 2003 12:03 AM
That is one of the freakiest, coolest things I've ever seen.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion online

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 pixel pushers