Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Hale-XF11
User

No Title

on Monday, April, 07, 2003 7:35 PM
As of yesterday, April 6, my Tron MIDI's have officially been permanently archived in the vgmusic.com files section (yay for me ).

VGMusic.com has over 14,000 MIDIs from arcade, PC and home console games so go check 'em out if your interested.

Here's the direct link to the Tron MIDI Section at their site:

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/other/miscellaneous/arcade/index-sz.html

EDIT: darn, i meant for this to be in the other MIDI post I started, c'est la vie.

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Nikster
User

Re:

on Monday, April, 07, 2003 8:41 PM
That's GREAT Hale! Your MIDI's rock!!!

Oh...and *hehe* welcome to the club

'post' 'reply' - 2 buttons so similar in purpose...yet still so completely different where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

KiaPurity
User

Re:

on Tuesday, April, 08, 2003 9:22 AM
vgmusic..... that sounds familiar to me...

*suddenly goes and hunts down Powerlord*where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

shorty99
User

Re:

on Tuesday, April, 08, 2003 10:24 AM
There are alot of them at megalith, They are cool, did you do them all with a computer?

Hale-XF11
User

Re:

on Tuesday, April, 08, 2003 2:20 PM
Thanks Nikster!
*Wipes away tears of joy cuz I'm so happy to be part of the Post Confusion Club*

KiaPurity, are you a forum member at vgmusic? Maybe I know you already and don't realize it.

shorty99, thanks, yeah I create all of my MIDI's and MP3's at home on my computer using a sequencing program called Sonar XL 2.1. It's great for composing originals and re-mixing music from my favorite games in MIDI format.

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

shorty99
User

Re:

on Tuesday, April, 08, 2003 9:56 PM
Hale-XF11 Wrote:
shorty99, thanks, yeah I create all of my MIDI's and MP3's at home on my computer using a sequencing program called Sonar XL 2.1. It's great for composing originals and re-mixing music from my favorite games in MIDI format.

Thats cool! What kind of forums are at vgmusic.com? Are they like the ones here?

Hale-XF11
User

Re:

on Tuesday, April, 08, 2003 10:33 PM

Thats cool! What kind of forums are at vgmusic.com? Are they like the ones here?

They are fairly similar. The big difference being that they offer a forum where composers/sequencers have a chance of getting comments & critiques on their work. It's pretty cool. I've been a forumer there since last summer and have learned a lot more about game music since then and about games in general.

Hale-XF11
User

Re:

on Tuesday, April, 08, 2003 10:34 PM

They are fairly similar. The big difference being that they offer a forum where composers/sequencers have a chance of getting comments & critiques on their work. It's pretty cool. I've been a forumer there since last summer and have learned a lot more about game music since then and about games in general.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

KiaPurity
User

Re:

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 10:44 AM
Nah, I frequent irc.esper.net... and I happen to know both Braxus and Powerlord.
Heehee! They're fun to hang out with.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade