Our soapbox...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
KiaPurity
User

Re: Our soapbox...

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 10:13 PM
*takes a deep breath*
I admit to being a very emotional person, but I really get insane with rage in my face whenever I see something that has been annoying me for a while.

*takes another deep breath*
Jedi, I was *seriously* peeved with what you were saying in the other thread. Not to forget, I was dealing with people who were saying that it was Anti-American to be saying bad things things about the president. Well, that's incorrect. It's anti-american to say that any american is anti-american. (Did that make sense?)

As for 9-11... it wasn't an attack on America, but the *government* of America. My sister pointed this out to me when we were talking about Iraq and such. She commented that the arabs that were cheering on the streets and said that they were only cheering about the attack on the American Government. That made me think a lot. There's something up with the government if it's really peeving the other countries off and some of the Americans too.

Since I voted in the last election, I do have a right to gripe about the president, ya know?

...ACK!!! *whacks herself with a stick* No more politics talk! @_@ *hits herself with the stick again*abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 10:39 PM
Well, I think it is bad countries hate us just because we live better than they do. If they would pay attention we try to give humanitarian aid to any country who needs or requests it!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TheJediUnit
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 11:22 PM
...I thought you already were pronounced correct, Kia.

I'm wrong.

You're right.

No need to go beating a dead horse, gloating, or expressing or proving anything.

Enjoy.

The end.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, April, 10, 2003 12:16 PM
TheJediUnit Wrote:...I thought you already were pronounced correct, Kia.

I'm wrong.

You're right.

No need to go beating a dead horse, gloating, or expressing or proving anything.

Enjoy.

The end.

Oh! I thought you said it the first time to stop me ranting, but I see. ^^;;; Sorry about the ranting! It just happens! Sorry again!

Yes, no more beating of the dead horses.

...which brings up this thought. Why are dead horses beaten? They're already dead, they don't need to be beaten up! ;_;

shorty99
User

on Thursday, April, 10, 2003 12:26 PM
Good question???

TheJediUnit
User

on Thursday, April, 10, 2003 2:23 PM
Oh! I thought you said it the first time to stop me ranting,...

Yes, I did. I'm just willing to go to whatever means to bring it to an end, and if means to unconditionally conceed to your point of view, then yes, I'm willing to do it. That's not to say that I'm not still confused about a few things. I'm confused as to why you say (in the other thread) that you don't think there should be threads or topics like the one we disagree on but will choose to bring it up again yourself in an unrelated thread, and then make it sound like I'm the only one that disagrees with you. I'm confused why you say that when you wish there was no threads like the other one allowed since it drags down the forums but then you say you agree with the Dixie Chicks when they drag down a concert and all their fans when they use their microphones to give their political banter when they're paid to just sing, but I won't ask you to explain it. I'm a bit confused at how you say you agree with the Dixie Chicks when even they themsselves have changed their story more than once, first to "we're sorry" and then last week said "it was all just a joke", but I won't ask you to be specific on how you agree with someone who can't get their own story straight. I'll just trust that you're in the right... somehow. I also won't ask you to explain how your sister justifies how attacking civilians in the WTC is attacking our government when if it was true there is no such thing as attacking civilians at all and that Bin Laden himself says in his holy war tyrades to "kill any and all Americans whereever they are" and says squat about government, but I don't need to be able to understand since I can trust that you're simply right. I don't understand that even if the attacks were aimed at our government that our government has no business defending itself, I'll just trust that somehow you're correct and that I am wrong. I could have sworn that it was just regular business executives and not a single goverment employee falling on fire to their deaths at the WTC, but I guess I'm wrong or it's a forgivible miscalculation on the terrorist's behalf that is my responsibility as their target to understand and not misunderstand the validity in their acts.. as you rightfully suggest. I'm confused how to be happy for all the civilians in Iraq being released from purgatory when nobody has the right to save anyone no matter what, but feel safe knowing at least you have the answers and that's all that matters.

Anyway, it feels good to not disagree anymore, dispite being confused. It's preferable indeed.

I must admit, being wrong just ain't all that bad once you just face up to it.

Anyway I have no clue about beating a dead horse or where that phrase originated.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

shorty99
User

on Thursday, April, 10, 2003 3:03 PM
I concede to, Im wrong too!

I guess beating a dead horse is useless, so it means that: Whatever ya do it aint gonna help! Or: Its useless!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Esotek
Sector Admin

on Thursday, April, 10, 2003 3:53 PM
How about you just agree to disagree on this subject and move on. No other words are needed. If the other person starts it up again just let it go.

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, April, 10, 2003 4:26 PM
Esotek said the best.
I'm willing to agree to disagree. *nods sagely*

TheJediUnit
User

on Thursday, April, 10, 2003 4:27 PM
Esotek Wrote:How about you just agree to disagree on this subject and move on. No other words are needed. If the other person starts it up again just let it go.

It's too late for that. Didn't you see? We already agree.

--Spock

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, April, 10, 2003 4:33 PM
...okay, bad double post.

*thwaps the browser*

So, how about that horse?

shorty99
User

on Thursday, April, 10, 2003 4:40 PM
I agree to disagree!!!

The Horse:

I guess beating a dead horse is useless, so it means that: Whatever ya do it aint gonna help! Or: Its useless!

Trace
User

on Wednesday, April, 16, 2003 7:30 PM
Okay, what's the deal with "biweekly"? In the dictionary, it's listed as meaning "every other week" AND "twice a week". WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?

Great. One of the accountants just walked by and told me that twice a week is actually "semiweekly". Take the wind outta my sails, will ya?!

*shakes fist at world*order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, April, 16, 2003 9:30 PM
Trace Wrote:Okay, what's the deal with "biweekly"? In the dictionary, it's listed as meaning "every other week" AND "twice a week". WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?

Great. One of the accountants just walked by and told me that twice a week is actually "semiweekly". Take the wind outta my sails, will ya?!

*shakes fist at world*

I always thought that Biweekly was every 2 weeks. Don't know why I have that notion for the meaning biweekly.

And semiweekly sounds like a tractor trailor ran over that one week. with a full load of horse poo you know.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TheJediUnit
User

on Wednesday, April, 16, 2003 9:35 PM
How 'bout when folks say something like "then the guy said quote unquote eat the frog."

You don't say the "unquote" before the actual quote! That's so wrong it's more annoying than the finger-wag-in-the-air quote marks.

Please don't comment on my sample sentence. I don't know what it means. It's just an example pulled from the air... air full of tadpoles.

--Spock

TheJediUnit
User

on Sunday, April, 20, 2003 10:50 AM
...and how about those folks who watch Seseme Street and call him "Count Dracula". That's not his name. It's "The Count", hense his urge to count things.

--Spock

Trace
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 7:53 PM
Yeah! The Count is just the Count! He counts...you know like quote unquote One, Two, Three, ah, ah, ah!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

shorty99
User

on Saturday, May, 03, 2003 12:59 AM
Drive me crazy why donat ya?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

foilism
User

on Thursday, November, 24, 2005 5:54 PM
OMG!!!! Sorry to renew an aged thread but i'm so raging over people who pronounce the word era like error. NO it eera, EEEERA!!! thankyou

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, November, 24, 2005 6:05 PM
Foilism,

I'm with ya on that one.

Since we are reviving this topic, I want to propose a law that allows the instant murder of idiots who say "Oh, snap!" for everything.

I didn't think the cool patrol could come up with anything more stupid than "Hella" in front of words like good and bad, but now we get "Oh, snap!"

Do people know what idiots they sound like when they say that? It's just stupid. Please, for the love of God, stop saying it!

DaveTRON

FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Our soapbox...