Other Sectors 
 Our soapbox...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
TheJediUnit
User

Re: Our soapbox...

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 3:10 PM
Hey, don't EVER make it sound like crawfish is less important than war!

*carresses pet crawdaddy*

Don't listen to her, Bubba. We all know wars were fought and won to preserve the pronounciation of your valiant name. Gooooood boy.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Trace
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 3:11 PM
, Jedi!!!!!!

Scuzzy Wrote:It's "la-vi-OH-sa", not "la-vi-oh-SA"...

Actually, to be TOTALLY accurate...wouldn't it be wingardium leviOHsa?

Scuzzy starts to float off the ground.

Oh, I guess so! abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 3:17 PM
Hehe....Trace is the Den Mother of Tron Sector...she keeps us all in line abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

TheJediUnit
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 3:29 PM
AHH!!! AHHH!!!!

TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OOOOOOFF!!

*crawdad clinging to JediUnit's eyelid*where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 3:37 PM
Wow...guess ya DO only hurt the ones you love

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

TheJediUnit
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 3:59 PM
*sucking the freshly boiled head*

...huh? wha? you say somethin'?

--Spock

Trace
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 4:27 PM
Wow! Havoc! And for once, I didn't do it! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TheJediUnit
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 4:29 PM
Havoc? It's "Creole".

And yummy, too.

*burp*

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

--Spock

Trace
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 4:30 PM
YOU ATE BUBBA????order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TheJediUnit
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 4:51 PM
THE LITTLE UNGRATEFUL BASTARD PINCHED MY *burp* HEAD!!

...so I sucked the fatty seasoned goodness outta his.

*sinister grin*

And he was good too. Look at the tail on that sucker!

*passes Trace a corn cob*

Belly up to the table folks, there's enough ungrateful Bubba for all!

--Spock

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 5:01 PM
I knew I'd summon Jedi Unit with that rant. GO figure!
You're the only one who gets cranky when I show that I don't like the president. Yeesh.
Who cares about those crazy people's opinions! They don't matter to me because I'm in my little delusional world, so blah.
Anyway, Dixie Chicks and Michael Moore were right. The president isn't even doing his job! WHAT ABOUT THE BLOODY ECONOMY!? You know, the economy is still screwed up and all the president want to do is deal with Iraq? I still have very mixed feelings about Iraq, but yes, we have a problem with the economy and it's not being addressed at all.
Why is it that I can never rant about the president without bloody summoning Jedi Unit that way?
*storms off*

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Trace
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 5:15 PM
Of course our lousy economy couldn't have ANYthing to do with the previous 8 years of Clintondom , could it?

Ah, Kia! We need your liberalism here, girl! What would we do without you? Thank God we're in America and we can get on our soapbox whenever we want!

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 5:16 PM
The economy is afected by Iraq! Everything in the world is affected by another. If there is a threat of Terrorism, people are scared to but stuff, in turn it makes the economy unstable. The Iraqi people will be free in the end and most of the world will remain iN peace!

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 5:18 PM
shorty99 Wrote:The Iraqi people will be free in the end and most of the world will remain iN peace!

Untill the president once again hears the pitiful cries of oil wells begging to be free....or the next whacked out nutjob dictator comes along. Whichever comes first

TheJediUnit
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 5:36 PM
*shakes head with pity*

You can have it, Kia. You're right.

If I'd only known that all one has to do is just be emotional enough as a substitute to being informed then I'd have not wasted the majority of my adult life reading and paying attention to the world around me.

*in the crow's voice as he watches Tweety fly by in his jet-powered birdcage*
"... and all this time I've been doin' it the hard way."

All I ask is that you not accuse me of being the excessively emotional one from now on.

Repeating... YOU'RE RIGHT and I'M WRONG.

*sigh*

--Spock

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 5:39 PM
What is the world coming to?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TheJediUnit
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 5:50 PM
It's okay Shorty. You don't ever have to be the acknowledged as a winner to know you are one.

Where the tire meets the road is when it comes time to vote. I've never once missed it. Neither should you.

It sure felt good to win the last one.

--Spock

Trace
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 5:53 PM
No doubt! It hurts my head to think of Al Gore in the white house. Whew!

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 5:55 PM
Imagine what he would have done after 9-11?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Scuzzy
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 6:52 PM
Trace Wrote:, Jedi!!!!!!

Scuzzy Wrote:It's "la-vi-OH-sa", not "la-vi-oh-SA"...

Actually, to be TOTALLY accurate...wouldn't it be wingardium leviOHsa?

Scuzzy starts to float off the ground.

Oh, I guess so!

Well, yes, but that's not the line.

*gets up to buy Chamber of Secrets on DVD*abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Our soapbox...