Other Sectors 
 Bad thing happened today at school!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
shorty99
User

on Wednesday, March, 26, 2003 8:03 PM
There was a boy who had brought a gun to school today! I have him in my 1st block class but luckily I had a dentist appointment and wasn't there. He didnt pull it on anyone but he brought it to school for protection b/cause there was a group of people that was threatening to kill him.

Nikster
User

Re: Bad thing happened today at school!

on Friday, March, 28, 2003 1:26 PM
Ooohhh....that is so not cool. I'm glad ya weren't there Shorty.

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

TheJediUnit
User

on Friday, March, 28, 2003 2:31 PM
I think he 'was there', but nothing worse actually happened than the gun just being there. Like I'm sure you mean Nikster I'm glad too that this was as bad as it got and nothing worse. You know, Shorty, while I'm sure it scared you and the rest of the school, it sounds as though that boy was probably the most scared of all, if his mindset was to go to such extremes to defend himself. Those that threatened him need to be investigated and addressed with equal diligence.

Bullies suck.

What's that kid like, Shorty? Is he a mouthy thug himself or does he seem more like someone caught up in a scarey situation? There was a similar situation when I was in school and I made a point to not avoid the kid, since alienation only makes them feel and act worse. After a few casual encounters he'd finally told me that he felt bad for scaring other kids and I told him I'm just glad he's okay, validating his feelings in the process. People need that.

But, mind you, this kid was no hood. What about the one at your school?

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

shorty99
User

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 10:09 AM
He isn't that alienated, I new him personally, we both hang out with the same little group of people, he was just made fun of alot by other people. He is not a real bad kid and since he gets made fun of alot it takes alot to make him fly off the hook, but this time he did. The people that made fun of him still havent had anything happen to them, the school isnt even looking for them.

Speeder
User

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 10:27 AM
That's outragious that nothing is going to happen to the other kids who threatened him.

And I thought I had it hard at school at the moment.

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

shorty99
User

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 10:32 AM
It is totally unfair!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TheJediUnit
User

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 10:33 AM
If the school is to stupid, lazy or scared to take on the bullies then it's pretty hard to come down on their most helpless victims for having nothing left but desparate acts to save themselves.

You can tell him I said that.

And the cowardly teachers too.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

shorty99
User

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 10:41 AM
I will if I see him or talk to him. Nobody has no clue where he is or how to get a hold of him after the incident. It may be a while if I see him again if I do at all.

(OH no! The men in white carried him off)

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors