Game Grid 
 JOY RIDE!!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
Nikster
User

JOY RIDE!!!!

on Saturday, March, 22, 2003 12:20 PM
*The battle seemingly over between the Red and Blue groups, Nikster takes her new Recognizer out for a spin to see what it can really do *

WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!

This thing's top speed is at LEAST 1.9 gHz order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

shorty99
User

Re: JOY RIDE!!!!

on Sunday, March, 23, 2003 11:19 PM
DUDE!!! Thats cool!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Nikster
User

on Monday, March, 24, 2003 2:06 AM
Hehe....yeah

Check THIS out....

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Trace
User

on Monday, March, 24, 2003 12:10 PM
Where'd you get it, Nikster?

Nikster
User

on Monday, March, 24, 2003 2:37 PM
Honestly? I got bored and played around with the GIF file editor at angelfire LOLorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Trace
User

on Monday, March, 24, 2003 3:02 PM
Trace hops aboard the reco.

Well, hey! If it's a joy ride, where we goin'? abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

shorty99
User

on Monday, March, 24, 2003 8:32 PM
I wouldnt mind a ride! I dont think there would be a purples group to fight for would ther?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, March, 25, 2003 12:36 AM
Hehe...

Red + blue = purple =)where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Trace
User

on Tuesday, March, 25, 2003 12:47 AM
Woo hoo! You're so right, Nikster--purple is where we all connect! abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, March, 25, 2003 12:57 AM
Yep, the best of everything

Oh....ummmm....of course the fact that is it also my favorite color has absolutley NOTHING to do with it where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, March, 25, 2003 12:58 AM
Ok...where we going? I wanna buzz somebody

Ohhhh...Trace? Watch where ya step...Neko's kittybox is on the floor right by ya there..hehewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Trace
User

on Tuesday, March, 25, 2003 1:13 AM
Trace edges away from the kitty box.

Niiice, Neko...nice kitty

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, March, 25, 2003 1:16 AM
Hehe....play nice Neko...it's ok....don't jump on her head...it's OK for her to be here now

Neko - *rowr?*

Hehe..let's go buzz Sketch

*revs up the recognizer and goes looking for Sketch*where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, March, 26, 2003 7:14 PM
We need a purples place for fighters of and Sark.

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, March, 26, 2003 7:48 PM
I might create a program that fights(not too hard) for Sark just so I can say I am a true purple.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Nikster
User

on Saturday, March, 29, 2003 12:39 PM
shorty99 Wrote:We need a purples place for fighters of and Sark.

Hehe....purple isn't a place...it's a state of mind dude

I think, if ya wanna put it in D&D RPG terms, Red would be 'evil alignment', Blue would be 'good alignment'...and Purple ( or almost any other color, actually) would be 'Neutral alignment'

Most of the Programs here would qualify as 'Neutral Good'...well...except Trace, she would definately qualify as 'Lawful Evil' hehe

shorty99
User

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 10:19 AM
Yes, Tace is alittle to evil!

Nikster
User

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 9:19 PM
Yeah....but we like her that way.

She's good at it

*keeps a look-out for Trace*order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Trace
User

on Monday, March, 31, 2003 12:03 PM
Heloooo, I'm like right behind you. Hey, Nikster! What does this red button do?

Trace hits the red button. The recognizer explodes, sending Nikster, Trace and shorty flying.

OoOOoOoooh. THAT'S what it does...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Speeder
User

on Monday, March, 31, 2003 12:34 PM
Hasn't anyone realised yet, DON'T PUT BIG RED BUTTONS INSIDE RECOGNISERS. Because Trace comes along and makes big red explosions

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 JOY RIDE!!!!