Forums 
  General Discussion 

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
shorty99
User

No Title

on Thursday, February, 06, 2003 10:40 PM
THEM ACTION FIGURES ARE COOL, ESPECIALLY WITH THE GLOW-IN-THE-DARK THINGS!

Compucore
User

Gotta like thhem.

on Saturday, February, 08, 2003 12:09 AM
(Sounding like Yoda.) Like them I do. Cab we get more of those.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

shorty99
User

No Title

on Saturday, February, 08, 2003 5:07 PM
What I think is weird is they are action figures and they haven't even got a movie yet (maybe this means our dreams are coming true)!

Trace
User

No Title

on Saturday, February, 08, 2003 6:52 PM
Nah, shorty, I think they're just action figures based on the games. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Compucore
User

Movie or not

on Saturday, February, 08, 2003 7:43 PM
I still think that they are still kewel. I'm just hoping that it will be in the movie as well as in the game as well.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Sketch
Sector Admin

No Title

on Sunday, February, 09, 2003 12:40 AM
Yeah, I still think their cool too.

NECA if your reading this, for the love of Tron PLEASE MAKE THE SUPERCYCLE!!!!! That would be so awsome to add to those figures!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Compucore
User

And Make it for

on Sunday, February, 09, 2003 2:48 PM
Also NECA Make it for both the US and CANADA. I haven't seen them around anywhere at all. WOuld love to get my hands on these myself up here in the Province of Quebec.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

shorty99
User

Oh,

on Sunday, February, 09, 2003 10:20 PM
well, they still need to bring out the movie!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Nikster
User

No Title

on Tuesday, February, 11, 2003 2:18 PM
I think I need to start collecting action figures again

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

shorty99
User

They need...

on Monday, March, 31, 2003 9:58 PM
to hurry up the game and movie release dates! The action figures to go along with them keep adding in selection too!

xander74805
User

Re:

on Tuesday, April, 08, 2003 9:33 AM
I'd love to see the sequel. IF it does come out, any Idea when?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

We are the knights who say.....nee!

xander74805
User

Re:

on Tuesday, April, 08, 2003 9:34 AM
oh yeah, how do you change the icon? I don't like the i.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

We are the knights who say.....nee!

shorty99
User

Re:

on Tuesday, April, 08, 2003 10:32 AM
xander74805 Wroteh yeah, how do you change the icon? I don't like the i.

Either you can get a custom one(probably from Sketch, even though I think he isnt doing any of them any more), or you can go the little digicons link at the top of the posts under your forum location. There are also some at Ianstom.com, go to digicons on the sidebar. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and it has avatars, just click ont hem to make them your avatar. The ones at Ianstorm will work here, they use the same forums system so they work in the same way, if you have an account here, you dont have to sign up there. If you change your profile at Ianstorm, it will automatically update the one at TRON-Sector.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion