General Discussion 
 Me want!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Lew
User

Me want!

on Tuesday, February, 04, 2003 11:17 AM
Don't know if this has been posted before, but I discovered this little gem while Googling for some Tron pics. There's a company called New Millennium Carpets who make (surprise, surprise) carpets with UV designs on. If you go to http://www.newmillenniumcarpets.com/fluorescent.htm and scroll about half way down the page they have a design called Tron Custom (if you can't be bothered I put a screenshot at http://homepage.mac.com/lwernham/.Pictures/TronCarpet.png ).

Hmmm… I'm redecorating my room soon (considering some UV outlines and some black lights). I wonder how cheaply I can blag myself some of that carpet…

Speeder
User

No Title

on Tuesday, February, 04, 2003 11:46 AM
Hi Mimizuku no Lew. I tell you one thing, what I would do to get ahold of some of that carpet.

I think it would go relly well in my room.

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Nikster
User

Sweet....

on Tuesday, February, 04, 2003 2:37 PM
There are several patterns on that page that would look hella kewl in my subterranean lair *hehe*where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Me want!