General Discussion 
 Who's Online Problems

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
HUDD
User

Who's Online Problems

on Tuesday, February, 04, 2003 7:44 AM
Recently I have been experiencing some minor problems, the "Who's Online" Section has been rather worrying lately, I have entered the site and noticed to my horror that I had apparently been registered for almost 2 days!

The problem was pretty humerous at forst but is also rather worrying, I had logged off at least twice between now and then. Please could anybody explain this phenomina to me, and jas enyone else experienced any problems.

P.S. I have taken the liuberty of not mentioning any Conspiracy theories, but I would be willing to go into detail if anyone would be interested (doubtful!)where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

what is our main purpose?
- don't ask me!

Sketch
Sector Admin

No Title

on Tuesday, February, 04, 2003 8:59 AM
Yeah I've noticed it. Never thought of it as a glitch. Seems after you log out if you go to "Who's Online", I'm guessing the server still recognizes your connection as the member that was currently logged in even though you logged out. Just a guess.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Speeder
User

No Title

on Tuesday, February, 04, 2003 12:04 PM
Yeah it's so funny when there's more than one person logged on through the same PC, it just cracks me up.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Who's Online Problems