Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Dan Shor Wiki


New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

Posts: 1,642
Dan Shor Wiki

on Wednesday, April, 01, 2009 1:44 PM
Dan Shor Wiki
Oh well...


OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT


"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test
 
achilles
User

Posts: 0
Re: Dan Shor Wiki

on Wednesday, April, 01, 2009 2:47 PM





 
KiaPurity
User

Posts: 3,488
Re: Dan Shor Wiki

on Wednesday, April, 01, 2009 6:35 PM
Seconding the LOL WHUT

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

 
Cam_the_Man
User

Posts: 1,747
Re: Dan Shor Wiki

on Wednesday, April, 01, 2009 8:30 PM

This is more of a "WTF!!!!!"


In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"
 
TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Posts: 4,467
Re: Dan Shor Wiki

on Thursday, April, 02, 2009 1:40 AM


I was wondering how your discussions were going with Dan! I'd heard you'd been negotiating with him for a while, for him to take over the TRON Wiki.

I'm sure he made a reasonable offer, correct? And did he ask you to stay on and maintain the new Dan Shor Wiki for him?

Kind of a shame that TRON Wiki will be no more. I'll miss it. But looking forward to finding out more about Dan Shor. Re-Rez RAM!


No, I'm not insane.

Yes, I'm in on the joke. :-D


where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSO • Facebook • Twitter • YouTube • DeviantArt

 
Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

Posts: 1,642
Re: Dan Shor Wiki

on Thursday, April, 02, 2009 11:28 AM
TronFAQ Wrote:

I was wondering how your discussions were going with Dan! I'd heard you'd been negotiating with him for a while, for him to take over the TRON Wiki.

I'm sure he made a reasonable offer, correct? And did he ask you to stay on and maintain the new Dan Shor Wiki for him?

Kind of a shame that TRON Wiki will be no more. I'll miss it. But looking forward to finding out more about Dan Shor. Re-Rez RAM!


No, I'm not insane.

Yes, I'm in on the joke. :-D



Yeah, Dan and I were talking about this for a while now. The offer was much less than what was originally offered, unfortunately so I tried to get a better price outta him but he didn't budge so I got $19.54 out of the deal.

He said I can say on but I have to rename my username to Mr. Dannystar.




Yes, I'm still in on the joke,

but I'm also insane.



OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT


"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test
 
achilles
User

Posts: 0
Re: Dan Shor Wiki

on Thursday, April, 02, 2009 3:29 PM



 
Cam_the_Man
User

Posts: 1,747
Re: Dan Shor Wiki

on Thursday, April, 02, 2009 6:35 PM

Forgot what day it was -_-


In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"
 
Compucore
User

Posts: 4,450
Re: Dan Shor Wiki

on Thursday, April, 02, 2009 8:08 PM
Is tron wiki going down in a blaze of glory from Disney hemselves or to Dan Shor TronFAQ? Maybe I have been reading too much between the lines of coding here.




TronFAQ Wrote:

I was wondering how your discussions were going with Dan! I'd heard you'd been negotiating with him for a while, for him to take over the TRON Wiki.

I'm sure he made a reasonable offer, correct? And did he ask you to stay on and maintain the new Dan Shor Wiki for him?

Kind of a shame that TRON Wiki will be no more. I'll miss it. But looking forward to finding out more about Dan Shor. Re-Rez RAM!


No, I'm not insane.

Yes, I'm in on the joke. :-D




2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.


 
Cam_the_Man
User

Posts: 1,747
Re: Dan Shor Wiki

on Thursday, April, 02, 2009 10:54 PM
Compucore Wrote:Is tron wiki going down in a blaze of glory from Disney hemselves or to Dan Shor TronFAQ? Maybe I have been reading too much between the lines of coding here.




TronFAQ Wrote:

I was wondering how your discussions were going with Dan! I'd heard you'd been negotiating with him for a while, for him to take over the TRON Wiki.

I'm sure he made a reasonable offer, correct? And did he ask you to stay on and maintain the new Dan Shor Wiki for him?

Kind of a shame that TRON Wiki will be no more. I'll miss it. But looking forward to finding out more about Dan Shor. Re-Rez RAM!


No, I'm not insane.

Yes, I'm in on the joke. :-D



It's an April Fool's Day prank -_-


In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"
 
 Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Dan Shor Wiki