Bruce Boxleitner recent comments at D-23 2022

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
RenegadeProgram
User

on Wednesday, September, 28, 2022 1:04 PM
Greetings, Programs!

I read that Bruce recently stated (at D23) he'd be down for doing another film. While that is great, is the house of mouse actually ready? With the existence of D+, they could surely go that route. . .If they do, hope it's not cancelled like the D+ series that John Ridley planned. . .

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Boxleitnerfan1689
User

RE: Bruce Boxleitner recent comments at D-23 2022

on Wednesday, September, 28, 2022 5:15 PM
That would be good, love BB in anything but either another physical or voice TRON film would be fab! ;D

RenegadeProgram
User

on Thursday, September, 29, 2022 12:14 PM
Boxleitnerfan1689 Wrote:That would be good, love BB in anything but either another physical or voice TRON film would be fab! ;D
Indeed. I wonder what kind of offer the house of mouse is offering him? Heard Jeff is off chemo. . .Great news. I have a cool theory on how he could come back. . .

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Boxleitnerfan1689
User

on Thursday, September, 29, 2022 4:24 PM
Oooh intriguing!

Traahn
User

on Sunday, October, 02, 2022 9:04 PM
Seems like the only way a new Tron movie or D+ series would be made is if Tron became part of the Marvel or Star Wars universe, fighting alongside the likes of Hulk, Captain Marvel, and Iron Man, or next to Chewbacca. Without the promise of $1+ billion in revenue, it seems the franchise is destined to just be a digital memory.

RenegadeProgram Wrote:Greetings, Programs!

I read that Bruce recently stated (at D23) he'd be down for doing another film. While that is great, is the house of mouse actually ready? With the existence of D+, they could surely go that route. . .If they do, hope it's not cancelled like the D+ series that John Ridley planned. . .
That's good news, because he had previously said he didn't want to do another one. Per Looper.com in 2018, he said: "I don't really care anymore. I'm done with it," Boxleitner said. "I hate to say that but it's been too up and down for me. I would rather not just keep going. I don't want to repeat my career anymore."

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Boxleitnerfan1689
User

on Wednesday, October, 05, 2022 4:26 PM
I think with COVID, the loss of several close friends over the past couple of years and the work situation, I wonder if BB's kind of reevaluated everything, also I think it's actually dawned truly how much his performance and TRON itself is loved and has influenced so many peoples lives maybe?

Traahn
User

on Thursday, October, 13, 2022 1:45 AM
Tron does fight for the Users, so anything is possible!

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion