Disney's canceled TRON Sequel Game Youtube

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
flynn1978
User

on Monday, November, 21, 2016 12:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC0mfIfoyvM

Turns out there was more than one TRON game sequel in production around the time of TRON: Legacy

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Traahn
User

RE: Disney's canceled TRON Sequel Game Youtube

on Tuesday, November, 22, 2016 9:05 PM
Thanks for the link! Pretty interesting. The YouTube guy had a lot more detail on the game that I was expecting to see/hear.

Sounds like it probably would have been better/funner than Tron: Evolution, considering they would've spent more time on it and it was inspired by the original a bit more than Evolution was, but likely still not completely the type of Tron game I'm personally hoping gets made someday. Day:1:Studio's game environments and characters looked a bit too much like Tron Legacy for my tastes, but kudos to them for trying to do something cool for the Tron community and beyond.

Is too bad everything was so rushed with Tron Legacy, including Tron: Evolution. Hopefully, there is more planning for Tron 3 and related games, if a Tron 3 is ever made.

Actually, it'd be cool if Disney could just make a new Tron adventure game just for the fun of it, without feeling like they need to have a movie launching in tandem with it.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games