Other Games 
 Does TRON RUN/r work in Windows 10?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, August, 02, 2016 3:06 AM

Is TRON RUN/r working fine on the Windows 10 Anniversary update releasing today (Aug. 2, 2016)? Let's take a look.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Nar78
User

RE: Does TRON RUN/r work in Windows 10?

on Saturday, September, 03, 2016 2:10 PM
I am having such a blast with this game.  For a runner game, it has bits of everything that I love in a game, except a story line.  Derezzing rogue programs, grid bugs and even tanks, while dodging crazy grid obstacles within a beautifully rendered environment with really awesome electronic music that fits the world.  I consider this game to be an extension of Evolution, as it shares similar styling, though much more vibrant and colorful worlds.

I've since completed the entire Tron city, with gold stars, but I'm currently replaying each map, to try and beat the top scores on the leader boards.  So far, I've managed to make first place in a handful of maps, but still trailing behind many others.  Some of these maps, are extremely challenging, even with power ups!

I'm glad I picked it up for my birthday, this past August and not when it was first released on PC, because I saw how many people were complaining about the bugs. Seems much better now and keyboard keys can now be user defined.

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games