Status Bar 
 A long long time ago....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
trekking95
User

A long long time ago....

on Thursday, September, 10, 2015 2:59 AM
In a grid far away, there lived a program named Zec. He was a bar tending program who enjoyed the beat of techno music almost as much as twirling his light cane. He was thought dead, but after many cycles he has returned!

Yeah, in all seriousness it's good to be back. I almost forgot this place existed! But after realizing Tron 3 was cancelled I started looking for everything Tron news related, and this place popped up in Google search. Disney may have epically failed but the Grid will always live on!

Oh, by the way, what's with all the less than "kosher" links that are added to older posts by us and even moderators? That's not just me, is it?

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

PH3AR
User

RE: A long long time ago....

on Thursday, September, 10, 2015 5:51 PM
It would appear the site was hacked a while back, and they've been unable (or just unwilling) to go back and delete all of the revised posts that had all the sketchy content added. It happened to a LOT of older posts.

TRON: Gridlines
A new TRON community, for a new Digital Age.

trekking95
User

RE: A long long time ago....

on Thursday, September, 10, 2015 6:12 PM
PH3AR Wrote:It would appear the site was hacked a while back, and they've been unable (or just unwilling) to go back and delete all of the revised posts that had all the sketchy content added. It happened to a LOT of older posts.
Darn grid bugs.  

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 A long long time ago....