Other Sectors 
 The R.I.P Thread.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
EXODUS
User

RE: The R.I.P Thread.

on Wednesday, May, 25, 2016 12:39 PM
Burt Kwouk, best known for playing Cato in the Pink Panther movies, has died at the age of 85.

What amazed me was his career.

Everyone remembers him in the Pink Panther movies, but he was also in Tenko, Doctor Who, James Bond, and even the Steven Spielberg movie Empire of the Sun.

Again, it's one of those examples of me not knowing he did so much other Pink Panther.

I've never really watched the Pink Panther movies as such (I've seen parts of them, but not watched a whole one from start to finish), but apart from his 'spontaneous' attacks against his master the scene I remember the most with him was Closeau was in a restaurant and has some fortune cookies, and one of them says "Beware of Japanese waitress bearing fortune cookies".
Has he's pondering this Cato suddenly appears dressed has a Chinese waitress and starts fighting him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKHLqQ_Hi5Q

CUPRO
User

on Tuesday, September, 06, 2016 9:13 PM
I'm a bit late on this, but as we all know the legendary comedian and actor Gene Wilder died on August 29 at the age of 83 due to complications of Alzheimer's disease. I was very sad when I heard the news, but in all honesty, I expected his time was going to come sooner or later. Hearing even his name reminds me of back when I was 5 years old and watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory for the first time. It was a brilliant family movie then and still is to this day. You will be missed, Mr. Wilder. Rest in peace.

Hello! I'm CUPRO! (pronounced KOO-proh) Nice to meet you. I like video games, TRON (of course ), and my User, Golden Engi. You can find my user's Steam account at the link below.

TRON 2.0 name: CUPRO.bat
Steam name: Golden Engi
http://steamcommunity.com/id/engiofgold

Nar78
User

on Wednesday, September, 07, 2016 3:24 PM
Yeah, very sad to see him go.  May he rest in peace.

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

CUPRO
User

on Wednesday, September, 28, 2016 10:17 PM
Not sure if this thread is for celebrities only, but on Thursday, September 22, 2016 at around 6:00 PM a student at the school I attend was struck and killed by a train. He was hit from behind wearing headphones (people frequently walk the tracks to avoid being on the sidewalk-less highway) and likely died instantly. This is a kid that I knew. We weren't best friends or anything, but we got along fine and he was nice to everybody. It's honestly sad to know that things like this happen. The funeral was today at 11:00 AM and the people at the funeral drove by the school so that the students could pay their respects. Rest in peace, Matthew. You will be remembered fondly.

Hello! I'm CUPRO! (pronounced KOO-proh) Nice to meet you. I like video games, TRON (of course ), and my User, Golden Engi. You can find my user's Steam account at the link below.

TRON 2.0 name: CUPRO.bat
Steam name: Golden Engi
http://steamcommunity.com/id/engiofgold

EXODUS
User

on Thursday, September, 29, 2016 8:05 AM
It's always the hardest when it's someone close you know.

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 The R.I.P Thread.