New Pet - Need Name Ideas

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, August, 01, 2014 3:32 AM
Hey everyone,

I got a new pet today - a beautiful sub-adult Jayapura Green Tree Python! She's a very inquisitive little creature, and she's got the most relaxed temperament I've ever seen in a GTP. The problem - I don't know what to name her! Please help!

Here are a couple of pics:

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Letters sent to Disney regarding Tron Uprising: 4

Tron Lives!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

LucrataNexarii
User

RE: New Pet - Need Name Ideas

on Friday, August, 01, 2014 5:15 AM
I propose "Chlorine" - not only does it have a feminine ring to it, it's an abundant element that forms many interesting compounds, including influencing the coloration of many kinds of precious and semi-precious gemstones.

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, August, 03, 2014 5:22 AM
Slytherin!! (Harry Potter)

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

EXODUS
User

on Sunday, August, 03, 2014 7:59 AM
How about simply 'Jay'?

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, August, 03, 2014 7:29 PM
Name has been chosen. I have decided to call my new snake Mercury. Why, you ask? Because the blue lines on her remind me of the circuit pattern on the Tron 2.0 character.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Letters sent to Disney regarding Tron Uprising: 4

Tron Lives!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors