New Pet - Need Name Ideas

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, August, 01, 2014 3:32 AM
Hey everyone,

I got a new pet today - a beautiful sub-adult Jayapura Green Tree Python! She's a very inquisitive little creature, and she's got the most relaxed temperament I've ever seen in a GTP. The problem - I don't know what to name her! Please help!

Here are a couple of pics:

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

LucrataNexarii
User

RE: New Pet - Need Name Ideas

on Friday, August, 01, 2014 5:15 AM
I propose "Chlorine" - not only does it have a feminine ring to it, it's an abundant element that forms many interesting compounds, including influencing the coloration of many kinds of precious and semi-precious gemstones.

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, August, 03, 2014 5:22 AM
Slytherin!! (Harry Potter) where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

EXODUS
User

on Sunday, August, 03, 2014 7:59 AM
How about simply 'Jay'?

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, August, 03, 2014 7:29 PM
Name has been chosen. I have decided to call my new snake Mercury. Why, you ask? Because the blue lines on her remind me of the circuit pattern on the Tron 2.0 character.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors