TRON: UPRISING 
 End of line for Tron: Uprising on Netflix

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
combatant_3
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2014 6:32 PM
There will be no more Tron: Uprising on Netflix as of Friday, May 9.

renderinfo2
User

RE: End of line for Tron: Uprising on Netflix

on Thursday, April, 10, 2014 12:27 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

renderinfo2
User

on Thursday, April, 10, 2014 12:29 PM
Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, May, 08, 2014 7:30 PM
I know... so depressing..

Where the F**K is a DVD & Blu Ray release???? ffsabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

combatant_3
User

on Thursday, May, 08, 2014 9:51 PM
After seeing Netflix come out with the Clone Wars lost  missions, I thought of how cool it would be for Netflix to take over Tron: Uprising.

Uprising is obviously finished though. And if there is only one season of Tron: Uprising, I really wish they would have just gone ahead and repurposed Tron. It was really cool seeing him healthy and fighting, even if it was only for a few minutes, but it would be nice to have a clean connection with Tron Legacy.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I'm with Shadow Dragon. It doesn't make any sense that Tron: Uprising isn't on DVD/Blue Ray yet. What's the deal?!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Friday, May, 09, 2014 6:35 PM
So far as I am aware, they had meant to produce at least a couple of seasons of TRON: Uprising, and the pace of the series itself seems to match this. But, as for the machinations of the powers-that-be, that is anyone's guess. I, for one, disagree with how they handled it's advertising, hosting/exposure, and other factors. It seems... Shady. But, I digress.

Though, I entirely agree with Shadow Dragon. I've been waiting and hoping to see the series on DVD/Blu-Ray as well, and it seems to be a common regard among other fans - they really want this series out and available.

Judging by the soundtrack sales, which apparently both went rapidly, there is a definite base of people out there who want to get their hands on TRON: Uprising material.

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

doctorclu
User

on Thursday, May, 15, 2014 11:07 PM
Figured this would happen since things don't stay on Netflicks forever. So I recorded it.

Anyway, I believe Brave and the Bold is out there for third season so need to watch that.

typicaltronname
User

on Friday, May, 16, 2014 3:17 PM
Did Disney ever announce why there wasn't a Blu-ray/DVD release? Excuse my 90's phrase, but this totally blows.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

renderinfo2
User

on Friday, May, 16, 2014 4:32 PM
Sorry, I gotta chip in with my "usual conspiracy rants". So here's my opinion:

Disney is just adamantly pouring zero dollars into anything Tron related. Currently, they aren't even considering the math on return on investment. To produce a BlueRay, Disney needs to spend something initially. While everyone on this forum is convinced Disney will more than make money on releasing the DVD, I really think Disney is not even considering "that side of the equation". They are literally spending $0 on anything/everything Tron related.

More conspiracy theory:
In my opinion, they made this decision even before Tron Uprising started airing. I believe the series was either "already in the can" or the money to finish the series (and advertise and figure out a schedule) was already allocated and the airing of Tron Uprising was just pulling from the "already spent" budget. This totally explains the X D channel selection, the lack of any new commercials after the series started, and the wild and weird airing schedule. Disney is just not willing to spend any more on Tron, regardless of whether it would make the investment back or not. This includes the little time, effort and money to release an Uprising Blu-Ray.

I hope this mindset changes soon, but Disney certainly has it's hands full in many projects right now (SW 7, Marvel, Remaking classics like Cinderella, etc.), so Tron is just not yet a priority. Until a bean counter or "High-Level Exec" decides to spend "something" on Tron, Disney is content to let 3rd parties pay them to license Tron stuff (like the recently released Albums and pressed pennies) and not have to spend any money themselves.

I'm sure Netflix paid Disney for the right to air Tron Uprising and not the other way around. Disney sets some "arbitrary" price, and it's up to Netflix to continue paying or give up the broadcasting rights. Either way, it's definitely another case where Disney just isn't spending a single nickel on anything tron related.

This is so sad... I hope something happens soon so my opinion changes...

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Cyberwolven
User

on Saturday, May, 17, 2014 12:16 PM
Well, that sucks because I was depending on Netflix and itunes to watch Tron: Uprising. I only got to watch two or three of the episodes when it originally aired.

It's been said before and I'll say it again, it would be really nice if they released it on DVD/Bluray. I can't depend on my clunky laptop to get the full experience.

Disney unfortunately does the same thing with other animated shows I enjoy. I'm still waiting for them to release a dvd set for the Buzz Lightyear of Star Command series. Come on...they re-released the Gummi Bears show and have Kim-Possible, but they can't release Tron or Buzz Lightyear? :/abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

DrP
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2014 9:13 AM
I am so mad at Disney for not releasing Uprising on Blu-ray. I have not watched it yet as I want to watch it in the best quality possible, not some "pseudo HD" low bitrate netflix stream. I want to see it in full blu-ray glory with a lossless soundtrack.

I guess I have to keep waiting.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

END OF LINE

LucrataNexarii
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2014 4:37 PM
I'm in the same boat, DrP.

I've been waiting and wanting a Tron: Uprising DVD now for a long while, and it'd be great to get my hands on some.

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

Nikefutbolero
User

on Saturday, June, 07, 2014 12:03 AM
Unfortunately life has kept me from being back here in a long time, but I'm back now and I'll try to download all the episodes in HD format and burn them on BluRays and send some out to members on here. I won't give a timetable on that but I'll try to do it soon. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

compscareme
User

on Saturday, April, 25, 2015 8:54 PM
Man! I always find out about things late...and in this case...a looooooooot laterrrrrrr. Dang.  I keep hearing about how companies are taking things from the people.  Why make things for them then take them away? ...Frustrating.

All that is visible must grow beyond itself, and extend into the realm of the invisible.
(Dumont)

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING