Collector 
 SDCC Vintage figure

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
The_Grid
User

SDCC Vintage figure

on Monday, March, 17, 2014 4:54 PM
I need to tell people lol just won the figure on ebay for £21 and I'm still a bit in shock I got it for that. What do they usually go fir?

renderinfo2
User

RE: SDCC Vintage figure

on Wednesday, March, 19, 2014 10:12 AM
That's awesome and sad at the same time. In the US eBay, they're currently going UNSOLD at $100, and has been sold for as little as $70, so you definitely got a bargain.
But the fact that only 1500 were made and the price is trending down is so not cool.

I see the same happening with a LOT of Tron memorabilia. Even Tron Sideshow collectibles have been trending downwards (the HotToys light cycle is currently going south of $200 which is amazing by itself). Most true collectors care less about "the current market value", but I look at going prices as a "level of interest" indicator. We really need Tron 3, or Tron Uprising Season 2 to spark more interest in this stuff. It's just so sad to see that you picked it up for so cheap ... (but a great find on your part!)where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

The_Grid
User

on Wednesday, March, 19, 2014 5:33 PM
Last year at CC in Birmingham uk a dealer had one for £150!

I'm still waiting for a Hot Toys Sam Flynn to come on the market for a price I'd like to pay. Some amazing stuff out there I'm still wanting to get my hands on :-)

Mr.Sci-Fi
User

on Thursday, March, 20, 2014 4:48 PM
SDCC vintage figure? you mean the statue in the arcade box?

The_Grid
User

on Thursday, March, 20, 2014 6:00 PM
Mr.Sci-Fi Wrote:SDCC vintage figure? you mean the statue in the arcade box?

Yeah, it arrived today and still has the cellophane on it, I'm fighting with myself not to open it lol

renderinfo2
User

on Friday, March, 21, 2014 10:48 AM
Try and pick up another one for really cheap, and then you can use one of them for display and another for "permanent storage". I did that for some of my "rare" stuff.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 SDCC Vintage figure