TRON: UPRISING 
 Tron Uprising DVD Released

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Rinzler2010
User

on Friday, September, 20, 2013 11:12 AM
Great News I have found Tron Uprising Season 1 on DVD in English. Here is the link to the website page: http://www.dvdbestonline.com/products/TRON-Uprising-Season-1-DVD-Box-Set-3129.html

LucrataNexarii
User

RE: Tron Uprising DVD Released

on Friday, September, 20, 2013 4:52 PM
Oh? Well, well. Quite interesting, this! Thank you for sharing.

I wonder if there is any further news of official confirmation or information on this?

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, September, 20, 2013 8:35 PM

This doesn't look very legit. More like a bootleg version.

Why is it pictured in a cardboard sleeve? And look at the release date: 2013-3-13. So the listing is saying this was released on March 13th of this year, six months ago.

If this was legit, you'd be able to buy it anywhere and Disney would have already announced it a long time ago.

So unless the date is incorrect and they meant to say 2014 instead of 2013, I feel this is bogus. Just someone selling DVDs they burned from episodes they downloaded. The site says "buy now", implying it's available and will be delivered now rather than being a pre-order.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

LucrataNexarii
User

on Saturday, September, 21, 2013 8:09 AM
Ah, yes. I thought as much.

A pity, though - it's clear that many fans are waiting on such a release. Perhaps in a way, this might bring about some due attention, though of what exact form, I cannot say.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING