Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Endless Battle against ICPs and / or Corruption ??

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Kernel.exe
User

on Saturday, July, 27, 2013 4:05 PM
Hey programs

Is there a custom level which includes an endless battle area against ICPs or corrupted programs? That would be really cool in combination with the killer app mod. God mode on and all gold subroutines ... then smash some ICPs!! Many ICPs!! Just for fun =)

If there isnt a map like this who could make one?

Or how about a big battlefield with ICPs at your side against the corruption! Something epic!

End of line ...

Argent
User

RE: Endless Battle against ICPs and / or Corruption ??

on Saturday, July, 27, 2013 6:38 PM
That would be a fun game mod, I think. Something along the lines of Invasion in Unreal Tournament 2004, where you'd fight waves of enemies that increase in number and difficulty, and the goal would be to see how long you could hold out. Unfortunately, modding for Tron 2.0 is very difficult due to the lack of tools and documentation. (I really do wish somebody would begin a Tron-inspired project in an engine that's more modder-friendly, one where adding new playermodels or scripting game modes isn't difficult to impossible. : / )order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

tron_man_63304
User

RE: Endless Battle against ICPs and / or Corruption ??

on Sunday, July, 28, 2013 5:02 PM
My multi-player map had similar features. but i lost my files when my desktop called it quits.

Back by Unpopular Demand.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels