Editing the Attributes for more power?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Kernel.exe
User

on Friday, July, 19, 2013 3:44 PM
Greetings programs

I want to edit the attributes of Tron 2.0 for better player stats from the very beginning.

Much more health and energy than 300. Where do i have to make changes for that?

Thanks for you help!

End of line

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

RE: Editing the Attributes for more power?

on Saturday, July, 20, 2013 12:49 PM

You can't raise health and energy any higher than that. At least, not without modifying the actual game code. Tron 2.0 is hard-coded to a 300 limit for both.

The God mode cheat effectively gives you unlimited health and energy, anyway. You never need additional health, and the only time you use energy is when you download something. Weapons use no energy with God mode enabled.

The Killer App Mod improves on God mode by making it permanent, so you don't keep having to type the cheat code every time a level loads. There are also options for all permissions on every level, and full gold subroutines at the start.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Kernel.exe
User

on Sunday, July, 21, 2013 3:03 AM
Wow! Thanks =)

That Mod is brilliant!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Kernel.exe
User

on Wednesday, August, 14, 2013 12:11 PM
I worked a little bit at the subroutine data of the killer app mod. I used lithrez for rebuilding the archive.

Replace these files in your Killer_App_Mod.REZ with the new.
http://thinkshare.de/files/Tron_KMod/ATTRIBUTES/

Now you have weapons like a boss and full disc space on every mission. In combination with the GOD mode of the killer app mod its very funny! I prefer the cluster disc. The ICPs are exploding like WTF!! Damn funny

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels