Where to still find tron merchandise?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Komp
User

on Wednesday, June, 05, 2013 9:57 PM
Hey guys,

Life long fan but only recently have had the time and money to start collecting. Wanted to start with tron legacy merchandise as I figure its the newest. As I imagine amazon is the best route (or is eBay better?) is there any brick and mortar stores that still carry it so I have a place to start? I'm in the USA. Thank you for the help and look forward to being apart of the GRID . order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

magnum
User

RE: Where to still find tron merchandise?

on Thursday, June, 06, 2013 12:00 AM
What are you looking for in Tron merchandise ?

Komp
User

on Thursday, June, 06, 2013 2:45 AM
TOYS! Lol and collectables in general. The electronics like the tron keyboard and mouse from razor would be awesome as well.

Komp
User

on Thursday, June, 06, 2013 3:16 AM
And for the life of me can not figure out how to post a profile picture! I've tried to do the normal HTML address thing that it looks like it goes under ht edit profile screen but still nada! I also searched and no answer came up. How do I get a profile picture? Oh and still where do I find the tron toys? Lol

Rinzler2010
User

on Thursday, June, 06, 2013 4:50 PM
Check any Big Lots Stores around your area you might find some stuff there for legacy like i went there and got 2 of the 6 inch deluxe figures for $6 each, Both Deluxe Light cycles (CLU & Sam Flynn) for $6 each and i got a couple of the core figures for $4 each there so it is a good shot

Kat
User

on Thursday, June, 06, 2013 8:06 PM
Yes, discount stores are probably your best bet. No idea if eBay prices are past "scalper" stage by now or not.

Also, I know there are a few members here who were offloading some of their surplus, but no idea who may still have what on hand at this point. I'm sure some of them will come by and let you know if they still have anything.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

magnum
User

on Thursday, June, 06, 2013 11:35 PM
I have a few extras. Figures, 2 paks, Kevin Flynn light cycle. NIB. I will have to get it all out and see what I have and let you now in next day or two.

Komp
User

on Friday, June, 07, 2013 4:42 AM
Good stuff thank you guys. Ill head to big lots soon. Ill see if Walmart or target would still have some? Hmmm....

Rinzler2010
User

on Friday, June, 07, 2013 11:38 AM
Walmart has nothing except the movies and possibly the newest video games and target only has a few things online but check toys r' us online and instore too they sometimes have good items in as well i got my Tron: Betrayal Graphic Novel from toys r us for $10

Kat
User

on Friday, June, 07, 2013 11:21 PM
WalMart seems to have pulled the line from stores well before anyone else. Target had it for a good while but I haven't seen anything there in a very long time.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Komp
User

on Saturday, June, 08, 2013 3:01 AM
I had a hunch about toys r us! Alright imma check it out.

BanditTron
User

on Saturday, June, 08, 2013 10:48 AM
I cleaned out the Big Lots within a 50 mile radius of me, haha. I loved goin on TRON toy hunts. Some of the better condition stuff went to my permanent collection. Some are going to be used for repaints and a lot of them are used as giveaways to kids when I go to Conventions.
I still use Amazon from time to time on stuff that's priced decent.

Good luck on your hunt

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector